+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 320 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Only hard work can gain success in forex market??

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skamran View Post
    yes sir hard working hi wo cheez hay jiss say ham ko forex may kamyabi ho sakti hay iss waja say ham ko kosish kartay rahna chahiya or sath sath apnay liya bi or dosroon kay liya bi apni posting may wo bateen shamil kartay rahna chahiya jin say ham ko bi fayda ho or sath may dosroon ko bi faayda ho.
    g han koi bi work ho har kaam mein aap ko effort karni parti hai aur forex mein bi aap ko hardworking sy work karna parta hai aur is mein aap ko forex learn aur practice karni parti hai yehu hardworking hai is business mein aur market ko analyze kar ky trading karni hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hard work is the key to success, as we hear. Forex trading requires hard work when you study because you have to learn each and all about trading. You have to learn small to large things about Forex trading. Forex trading is not an easy business where you enter and start earning. You have to work very hard to get success in this business and g han mai bhi aesa hai sochta hon main forex trading sirf aap hard work ki madad sai acha get kr sktay hain agr aap forex trading main hard work kraingay tb hi aap main trading forex thk trhan sai get kr sktay hain aap main trading forex agay bar sktay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are right, because Forex is a place where we can gain lots of money & also can lose. So for gaining more we have to work more & here work means mental preparation for trading. We can get it from study about Forex & practice with demo. The main thing is that knowledge & experience could drive us to success, whats my investment its not the main fact, how can i understand & control the situation that is basic needed for start trading. Patience & time also needed for success in Forex.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir hard working hi wo cheez hay jiss say ham ko forex may kamyabi ho sakti hay iss waja say ham ko kosish kartay rahna chahiya or sath sath apnay liya bi or dosroon kay liya bi apni posting may wo bateen shamil kartay rahna chahiya jin say ham ko bi fayda ho or sath may dosroon ko bi faayda ho.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that hard work will give us success in forex, because for me hard work means always doing the best to make good trading in forex. If we still cannot make good profits, then hard work makes us learn and learn again, practice and practice again until we can master this business and In general, if we want to try hard, we will get good results too. In order for us to apply it in our lives, we must be able to maximize the business we do well. depat way to become bigger in getting results that many of us have to develop strategies in forex trading. Directly we cannot do that if we believe in the business we do.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there is no doubt that hard work is key to success in any professional field. if we want to achieve our targets than we must make the habit of hard but. but as for as forex trading is concern if you can do hard work with smart work or intelligent work you can gain success very quickly in this field. you have to do the combination of hard work with smart work. this is key to success in the field of forex trading.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. hard work, study can make someone successful trader. It is must say that who wanna make a good trader then the should work hard for it. without hard work, study and practice one can't be succeed in forex world. so first learn, then practice in demo. after doing 6-7 month demo trade then come to real. its take 2-3 year to make a successful trader. its vary to trader to trader by their hard work and practice.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am think hard work is key of success because dunya me whi log bhot successful hain jo bhot hardworking ktry hain or jo insan mhnat krta hai hr jga apna ek makaam bna skta hai ise trha forex trding me bhe bhot hard work kr k ap bhot successful ho skty ho ap zeda se zeda is business ko samjho knowledge gain kro jitna knowledge or experience zeada ho ga otna he ap janty jaoge is business ko or otny he successful ho jao ge is business me is lye hmy bhot mhnat or dil lga kr is business me kaam krna chaye agr kbi loss ho bhe gya tu koi msla nhi hai ek din phr profit bhe ho jay ga tb he hum kaamyaab ho skty hain

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly. diligent work, study can make somebody fruitful broker. It is must state that who wanna make a decent dealer then the should buckle down for it. without diligent work, study and practice one can't be prevail in forex world. so first adapt, at that point practice in demo. subsequent to completing 6-multi month demo exchange at that point come to genuine. its take 2-multi year to make a fruitful merchant. its differ to merchant to dealer by their diligent work and practice.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hard work is the main point of success if you don't have a large investment to trade, so don't worry your knowledge is enough to trade your skills and only you show your skills to traders then you get from traders who give you accounts for management so why do you think you don't I have the funds to trade, I also do that, I am very happy, only relying on my expertise experience in forex to succeed me, so please help your friends do hard work and do demo training so you get success in the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 320 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)