+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 320 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Only hard work can gain success in forex market??

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tajerba aik aisa cheez h jo hamain her mor per kaam ata h aur as ki madad sy ham apne lyee aik acha mustaqbil hasil ker lete hien agar ham as mien acha mustaqbil hasil karna chhate hien tu hamain as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee behter sy behtreen kaam karna ho ga aur as mien kamaee karna ho ga agar ham as mien kamyab ho jate hien tu ham kamaee per kamaee ker sakte hien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The high leverage game of retail forex trading got more exciting. ... For instance, for a 50% loss sustained, a 100% gain has to be made to even things out. ... Trading without a plan leads to mistakes, especially if you don't know what you are getting into. ... Day trading can be make or break depending upon the margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wahyudin View Post
    Yes, but also hard work and being smart, it's not enough to work hard just to work hard and be smart that's what makes the market so beautiful, hard work is needed because the market is unpredictable, and to be the market leader is really important and dynamic choices when you will be able to move forward, make sure to run the market and be creative the biggest thing you have ever done is to be smart because that's where success comes.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ke liye jaroori hota hai ki wo esme hard work market me karein,agar trader ne ache se sabb knlwedge banalia hoga aur sabb samajhkar wo kaam karenga to uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakta hai esme trader ko hard work market me karte rehna chahioye jisse wo market me sabb samajh sakein.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My colleague, I agree with the use of slate is the key for an unbeatable trader. The requirement for this activity is a constant victory, what I mean is a great knowledge of treaty analysis, strategy. plus we need to examine our emotions to avoid our hats, finally every dealer must be punished, tolerant and unhurried. and I think everyone wants to succeed in the forex market, they have to learn about the forex market with great difficulty, so they will get a lot of knowledge and can get more opportunities to benefit in this market for a long time

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, bro, I believe that hard work provides more profit in every sector not only in the forex market. I assume that with hard work, traders can learn more about the forex market and they can find the best way to produce more by trading on the forex market. and good hard work with smart work is the key to success in forex trading ... being able to understand the situation and find a way out of it is what is needed ... knowledge is also very important for trade

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only hard work can provide success in this market, if a trader works perfectly in their trade, but most traders don't want to work hard because they want to profit based on their luck but I think it's not good for trading. and yes you are right. Money can't do it all. When you want to earn money from Forex, you have to work hard. Making profits from the Forex market is impossible without hard work. To make a profit, you not only need money but also hard work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kalakuan For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-05-31)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hard work is very important for success in your life. The forex market is a very large and fast international currency trading business. This is a very sharp and volatile market and the field is very broad. Studying this market is a necessity to get extra profits from this market. and hard work is not only to achieve success. we need to learn more and practice to gain trading skills and increase knowledge about the forex market. Forex trading is not an easy business for lazy traders. doing hard work and doing more practice can help us to succeed in this business

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my answer is yes. it is good to say hard work is the key to success and this word is implied here too. a trader who does hard work here, will definitely be praised with good profits so I think working hard with a smart strategy can make you a good trader with a good amount of profit so don't try to use shortcuts. here hard work always pays in a good amount ... so believe in yourself and in hard work. and nothing can be obtained without hard work. In every field we must do our best to reach extraordinary heights. Here, in forex trading, even though everything depends on luck, there are still many workers and always in the first position. If someone only invests money and doesn't care about the investment, they will certainly lose. So hard work is important ...

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you by only investing traders who cannot benefit from this market for this they must have knowledge of the market and for this trader must work hard to learn these things and I think it's easy for someone if he gives a lot time to study. and just working hard to trade forex is basically just not enough for speculators to buy these good results when they make it to trade forex but they also need a number of factors besides having useful knowledge, know-how and also having cash management that great to make all the good results

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree I think there is no trading strategy that can be considered the best strategy, maybe you should understand that. You will find many groups of people who always say that the strategy that he uses is the best. maybe it suits him, but it is not necessarily suitable for you. and trading in the forex market is not easy and therefore everyone needs some tips and tricks from other experienced people so they must minimize losses and maximize their profits. the best thing I learned was discipline and management of your money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 320 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)