+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 506 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main aapki baat se aagrah karta hun forex market ko kam karne hai to aapko market Mein News calender ka bhi bohat impirtant role Hai. tab aap market Mein bus time par forex ki trade kar sakte hain aur forex market Mein profit ko target kar sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sahi kaha aap nay darasal market chalti hi news par hay jab bi koi news aati hay to agar wo country par hoti hay maslan G.D.P or interest rates wagayra to iss say currency par lazmi effect hota hay or phir users bi us par buy or sell kartay hane to hi market up ya down hoti hay jiss waja say ham paysa kamatay hane.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro , News Calendar is the most important in Forex trading . Is k zariye hum new update jantay hain k market ka time table kesay set kartay hai or ager time management itna important na hota to koi bhi professional trader is ko use na karta .

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that for a forex trader calendar is one of the most important part . without watching calendar , a trader is same like a person moving on a pavement without any direction or guidance. due to watching calendar , a trader come to know that today which product might be beneficial and highly profitable .it is the calendar due to which a trader can see the status or progress of the market in previous year.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market ma jo mara bahi new aya hota ha wo jab news trading krta ha jo starting ma ma ap ko wo btata ho ap u ko zaror sett kra kuch dost news ka time ca 2 minute trade kar leta ha jsa ka waha result diya hota ha jab ka huma trade new ana wala resut par karni chahiya kiu ka agar result positive ha to market ma negativ b a sakta ha market ma result ana ka intizar kra or phir trade kraa.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News calendar is the most important part of the forex market? is good question in the forum. Because the news calendar is the top thing which can increase and depends upon your business for making the money online. Further the traders should analysis the news and then to analysis the market value to get the maximum value in their business specially in the forex trading business, in which we do the business for amount and part time and full time business.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the forex calendar will always be informed on economic indicators and events worldwide. The use of U-Forex Forex calendar present amend you variety amended byplay decisions. For much info on efficient indicators, please refer to our new Forex for a detailed description of various events related to Forex. Forex market move hi economic news say kartee hay aur aap ko news kay barray main poori details economic calnder say hi miltee hain is liye economic calnder ko dekhny aur us kay mutabiq apnee trades plan karny say aap ko boot faida milta hay.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can make clear a tad bit more the reason why the calender is usually of which significant. to date i havent got word of almost any seasons adjustments connected with foreign exchange market. might be i am just ignorent but make sure you explain to me the reason why the calander is really significant. It is very much important to watch for the news release as the forex market may move very rapidly to it so you must have to be careful and try to watch for calender and cover your trade before the news come.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    understanding of news calendar is one of the fundamental analysis. some traders prefer to trade when the news emerged, but I prefer to avoid the news, or trading before news emerged. because I would get a bigger profit when the news emerged, and the direction of the entry that I made, or I will have stop losses due to the entry opposite to the direction of news I think we look at it we will carefully and I think it would be very nice and as traders we should get ready and that's very important and we as traders should always remain ready and wait and it will be very nice.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    :-):-) I have heard of the seasonal variations in the market Forex. but tell me why should I ignore the calendar is important. the the economic calneder will really help you to get the imporatnt news abd release of the data that can move the market in either way and you can earn 50 -100 pips easily Yes Forex calender is most important in the Forex market it give you great opportunity to understand the market movement and get profit from here.I like Forex calender.Some time some news effect to the Forex market very much which give you chance to win some good pips.I think every trader should follow the Forex calender before open any chart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 506 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)