+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 506 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Member lagarfeld is an unknown quantity at this point lagarfeld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Calendar has a vague meaning I think you're talking about timing. Then yes, we've got to keep time zones into account in order to make the best trades possible at the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard about it before. However, I have not tried with it. I am thinking to give it a go. Let see how it goes. I have been too busy with technical analysis and learning procedure. Thus, missed this simple technique.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumon khan is an unknown quantity at this point sumon khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard about this calendar but have no proper knowledge. want to get more and more knowledge about calendar and forex also.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    haa yar calander mein saturday aur sunday kyu aata hai yar , main yea do din bohut boor hoo jata hoo, because my forex ko 3 saal se trade kar raha hoo, ab myjhe is ki adat pad gai hai,

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My consideration says that time zone is very valuable for every trader in the Forex market.if everybody use example govern he gift success.so calendar is most useful section of Forex market which furnish term structure..

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, calendar or no calendar, i will advice all Forex traders in the world to trade the technical approach, i comfirmed this by the last NFP, its was very annoying to trade the fundamental.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a must for all of the traders specially for scalpers and day traders.when l open my computer at morning the first thing l do is to open the news page and to see the daily news and their impact.so we should not open any position when there is an important news release ,it is better to wait and see if how the market will react to the news then you can kindly follow the direction of the market.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Calendar is very important , but I don't think that it's the most important one . because there are some other things that are very important. like the meetings of the national banks or any other important meetings.

Senior Member royronjonsukla is an unknown quantity at this point royronjonsukla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    calender is very important for every trader in the Forex market.if everybody use time zone he will success.so calendar is most important part of Forex market which give time zone.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex calender ka bare ma mugeh itna malumat nahi ha lakin itna kah sakta ho ka forex ma calender ka hona bohut zarory ha agar is calender ka mutabic traiding kara to kamiyabi hasil hosakti ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 506 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)