+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 506 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Mere khayal se forex trading main har shaks jo even loss bhi krta hai woh seekhta hota hai ab chahe apko loss ho ya profit learning to start ho hi jati hai lekin sirf learning kis kaam ki earning bhi to honi chaiyeh to uske liye apko apni learning barha k practice ki taraf ana chaiyeh or practical krke deekhna chaiyeh k jo apne parha woh kitna sahi hai asal trading main or apko kitna samajh aya.
    sir news ki bohat zaida importance hay forex trading business main jab bhee koi pair main koi other news aati hay to es say market bohat zaida taz ho jati hay. jes ki waja say ya to bhat zaida profit hasal ho jata hay ya loss es liay news ko watch kar kay hi trade karna chhayie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader ought to verify the actual calender information should especially if they've habit of the probably the may suffer an enormous loss like i had a few times previously. i opened a trade in audusd along with 0. 5 size great deal however i didn't verify the actual information. and probably the information arrived and my destruction started. i face a loss of ninety bucks in simply 5 minutes. thus discover a lesson from my expertise and verify the actual information prior to the beginning of trading Yes of education I totally concur that Calender is really often weighty here in Forex trading you present advance that in all the months you are not earning in the equal ratio and in few punctuation you can repent statesman and again in any period you inst be earning fewer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Mere khayal se forex trading main har shaks jo even loss bhi krta hai woh seekhta hota hai ab chahe apko loss ho ya profit learning to start ho hi jati hai lekin sirf learning kis kaam ki earning bhi to honi chaiyeh to uske liye apko apni learning barha k practice ki taraf ana chaiyeh or practical krke deekhna chaiyeh k jo apne parha woh kitna sahi hai asal trading main or apko kitna samajh aya.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    plan is unimaginably fundamental for doing essential research with respect to this industry in view of review the timetable we will see the data depends upon time period and time and utilizing this data we will do essential and lysis and can likewise offer anticipating request before giving any business during this industry.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    calendar is important in every walk of life you must know what is happening around you because it has an impact on your work which you love the most. until now we haven't heard of just about any in season adjustments connected with fx. could possibly be now I'm ignorant however you should inform everyone exactly why the calendar can be so important. Yes, i agree with you, calender is most important pert for the forex market. Economic calendar is very helpful for market forecasting. I think forex is a largest and huge profitable business in the world. So for forex market analysis you can follow the economic calender.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan agar aap waqai news aur fundamental se kar rahe to calendar aap k liye important ho jata hai kyon k aap ko bohut sari dates ka wait karna hota hai aur planning mein bhi calendar kam aata hai but meri trading mein kcuh zaroorat nahi calnedar ki i just move at my own pause. and just work according to my time frames. Yes, economic calendar is the most primal broker in forex trading. The information of system calender is the key points where industry go too elated or too low and added second the marketplace remains stabilize with least irresoluteness. So I think we should enter in psyche virtually the news of calendar and ever be aware at that measure in trading.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not possible to walk in new place without a map,and in forex trading the map is the economic calendar,because it show the important news that may cme and according to it the trader will make the planing of his trading according to such important news and to not make the mistake when you can reveal a little more the reason your calender will be which important. thus far my spouse and i haven't got word of any kind of periodic modifications regarding fx. might be i'm not aware although you should say to myself the reason your date is indeed important.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    you can portray somewhat more why the calendar is that fundamental. so far I never saw of any intermittent changes of outside trade industry. might be i'm ignorant yet please reveal to me why the calendar is so basic.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay bilkul sahi kaha ha kay calender buhat aham hisa ha trade main kiun kay jitna yada hum trade main date ka hisab rakhty hain ap kamjab ho jaty hain iss liye zarori ha kay hum jab trade lagain to phr iss main zarori ha kay kamjabi get karny kay liye calander ko madanazar rakhain taky trade ka hisab rahy Forex calendar se hamein Forex related events ke baare mein pata chalta hai jis se hum apne aap ko taiyaar kar ke rakh sakte hain kyonki Forex trading business ke rules ke anusaar hamein kisi bhi news related currency pair ke saath ho to do ghante pahle aur dus minute baad tak koi bhi trading nahin karni chahiye, is se hum rumours aur news related sudden movements se banch jaate hain aur nuksaan se bhi.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do think calender is typically an essential really truly come to sense because consequently of which you can understand concerning business holidays plus the times and nights throughout that you will need to purchase and sell crepe blend throughout forex using the creating revenue along with perform wonderful enterprise. We need to undoubtedly adhere to this calendar, thus we've currently awareness prior to making a distinctive examination. A number of traders forget this, they are chaotic inspecting his terribly personal, solely understood in case the event from the blue can be found, and that they anxiety. G haan.hum calender kay use say trend ko predict kar sakty hain or is tarah hum is main kaam kar kay achi trading kar skaty hain or is achty result lay sakty hain.hum proper learning or practice kay baad he agar trading karty hain to he hum earn kar sakty hain.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 506 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)