+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 506 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes when trading forex of course I consider Forex calendar is very important in forex becouse economic calender are display the economic news event that are very important for forex market movement. those news are mainly the mover of forex market. fundamental analysis is very important for traders and we should know that the market is moving because of supply and demand of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know the good work in the said and we have known good work on the same and we have known all work in the same imagine that make a lot of good work in the transactions sad and we have to work on the same thing, and we have to make a lot of good opportunities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Industrial alternative to help a group of qualities which are often characterized by the definition of the foreign exchange market as a platform for physical as well as rely on the major circuit associated with associates in addition to the quick. Forex Calendar is a good source for trader.i should know and use this flattening and got all the information before in forex.i also refer to all of my friend to use the calendar in foreign currencies during trading.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know the calendar that is vital and therefore we will know all the information and you will understand if there is a huge information and is also a time for them. Thus we muust addition to using fundamental analysis in forex and technical analysis never simply as a result of we would like to get all effective.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello man, to my point of view, the foreign exchange is the best to win the brother money.thank to give me this information I do not know about clender and impotance of the calendar in .calendar Forex market is the most important part in the forex market to give us a lot of information about the foreign exchange market, and we can set our trading according to the calendar. Good luck and have a nice point.

sufiyan22
    forex trading businuss me koi b strategy use nahi krta g forex trading account me just ak apna andaz apnata hun jese ke ap ke sab ka apna pan treeqa hota hn ke kia krn ahia ur kia ni krna hai kuch los scalping pasand krtey hn khud manual long term kuch short tern isi traha profit ho ta hn osko

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex calendar helps us to know the time in the market and appropriate assistance is open for business. Private Forks, schedule trading can be an important factor in view of the investment within the perception that people can easily pick up the main points of the task and also perform any time you can expect the media big shot, and they are particularly vulnerable to lead in the market.

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so,,,new calendar ka koi farq nhi prta trading pay coz yeh ik different market hai aur eska calendar k sath koi taluk nht hta,,yeh mera kyal hai and yeh gaat b ho skta hai but i think k Forex ka calendr k sth koi talluk nhi...shukria

Member christophersullivan is an unknown quantity at this point christophersullivan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May have been a little more detail on why it is so important that the calendar. I didn't not per currency. may be ignorant, but let me personally because required by calendar............thanks......

Member farooq287 is an unknown quantity at this point farooq287's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you will find that totally calendar all months you are not making the same ratio and make you more in a few months and then will be earning less in a few months here. Forex trading is much more important to agree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 506 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)