+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 506 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5054

Thread: News Calendar is the most important part of Forex Market.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great importance should be given to forex news calendar as often times this events move market greatly and at times they could be the element of confusion in the market, but either ways they tend to usually steer up volatility in the market which we must be very careful with.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes generally my dear, I consider its so true that if you can explain a little more why the calender is that important. so far i havent heard of any seasonal changes of forex market. may be i'm ignorent but please tell me why the calander is so important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that trader in Forex trading business must follow the calenders for economics news and its very important and the strong news is very impacting in movement market mostly time so it must be followed by the traders who want to be more carefully during trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned modem yar is an unknown quantity at this point modem yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The calendar is the most important part of foreign exchange. Forex is a huge income business. It's dangerous, but lucrative news one day after the bay. Really you should care about technical analysis. Maybe I'm ignorant, but please tell me why the calendar is so important

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that forex calendar is very important in forex becouse economic calender are display the economic news event that are very important for forex market movement. those news are mainly the mover of forex market. fundamental analysis is very important for traders and we should know that the market is moving because of supply and demand of the market

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear as per my knowledge in forex trading news calendar is an important thing in Forex trading. Cause it bears too many important information for traders. Traders should check their calendar before trading.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider news calender is important but will never become the most important part in forex market. There are many traders who still can make good profit without using news calenders. News calender can help us to analyze the market, but actually we still can make good analysis without the news calender

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by batool View Post
    Forex Trading ko Trading main news calendar sy good Trading kay way mil jata hy aor Trader market ky news sy update ho kar Trading kry ga aor is tarah sy Trade karny main Trader ko success ho gy aor Trader ko must hy woh Trading market main is news calendar kay important ko smj karny kay bad Trading kray
    dear bro I think it is true in forex trading calendar is the part of forex trading.Fundamental Analysis contains only calender.It is habit of many traders including me that we set the wallpaper of the day calendar and we see the different timing of the calendar and we trade according to the calendar.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I personally think we need to follow the economy calendar before placing an order, we know that technical and fundamental analysis of the market is always needed to get success in trading and we need to take on the basis of analysis.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear when we trade forex we all know that news or economic calendar are both very important in forex trading, but many people do not understand this calendars I do not understand how this calendar work too but I no that they are very important to no what the market is up to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 506 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)