+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 321 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3204

Thread: If You Take More Risk Then You Can Earn More Money??

Senior Member nice is an unknown quantity at this point nice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's the plan when we take more risk in our trading is to try to earn more profit, mostly will work properly.But as a new trader before take the risk you must have enough knowledge about forex trading. Other ways, you will loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member panhwer110 is on a distinguished road panhwer110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan dear forex trading main ager aap kam risk loge tu aap ko profit bhi kam hoga aur haan ager aap risk bara loge tu aap ko bara profit bhi ho skta hai mgr risk lene se aap ke emotions aap ke control main nhi honge .

Junior Member asif992 is an unknown quantity at this point asif992's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I believe that forex is risky but we can minimize the risk by doing our homework to improve our trading skill. If we have learn and have traded well, then the risk will be reduce.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eaxy4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point eaxy4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jaha tak mari jankari hai bahut trader aisa karte hai wo bahut jayda earn akrne ki liye kabhi kbhi lalache me ake big risk ko bhi use karte hai , lakin sir main isko thik nahi samjh ti hu ke agr hame traded me apne emotion ko control na kar paye to ham kabhi kbhi profit thik se earning nahi kar payenge or traded me sirf loss ko hi face karna parte hai , is liye lalacha se nahi agr apke pass trading ke confidence , knowledge or experience hai to hi big profit ke liye risk ko face kar sekte ho .

Senior Member fxzahid11 is an unknown quantity at this point fxzahid11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meacute View Post
    Hi I m New Here And Want To Know That If We Take More Risk Then We Can Earn More Money In Forex Trade??
    What Do You Think???
    if we take more risk we can earn more money but with it may be we lost more money becaus some time we have not knowledfe too much to trade with big capital. to invest big amount we need to olan best but plan need lot of knowledfe and without good planing it is dangros

Senior Member rgtrfbgh234 is an unknown quantity at this point rgtrfbgh234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more risk you will take in this only for the getting the lot of the money in this and there are the chance of the 50-50 of the gain as wellspring as of the amount also in this and we individual to reduce the danger and person to garner the money easy in this...

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market risky market hai.Ap is me itna hi risk lay jitna ap loss afford kar saktay hai.Trading me hum jitna ziada risk lay gay profit bhi utna ziada ho ga.Our utni hi loss honay ka chance hota hai.Risk ko kam kar kay trading karna chahye.

Senior Member Mouldi khemiri is an unknown quantity at this point Mouldi khemiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi ftreind no i don t think that if you take more risk you can t earn more money
    but if you have luck and chance you can take a risk but not every day
    to earn money you need more experience and knowledge

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it is the popular and most gaining business to earn money from it as well Forex is very easy process of trading and earn money from it very easily but but no trader should take excessive risk namely we can manage our trading and make it profitable accordingly You may be lucky because you are able to get profit but still many more who have not reached the level as you You should appr let alone who takes no risk achieves nothing in life

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with long term trading you can make maximum profit with low risk but for that you need to wait and have to keep patience with long term trading, i prefer long term trading i did not take big risk, some time i scalp but in low volatility.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 321 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)