+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 321 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3204

Thread: If You Take More Risk Then You Can Earn More Money??

Banned TheCoder is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoder's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a need for risk takers in the forex market but risk taking should be done with the risk management also you don't have to risk more than 2% of the total money of your account size. The risk taking means that you are taking every opportunities which you think will make you money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that we can manage the risks with the risk of going away from us and we have nothing to lose, that is the important thing while trading in the market and we as traders should be able to do it because the risk it could not manage in. then all will be fine and we as traders had to spirit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aisa zarori nahi hota hai ki agar aap zyada risk leinge toh zyada paisa kama sakte hain forex trading mein paisa kamane ke liye aapko iss field mein time dena zarori hota hai forex trading field sabse best jagah hai accha paisa banane ke liye bhai yaad rahe.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think that high risk means moe profit and also big loss.some people have no knowledge but they make good profit due to luck and it is very risky and I prefer to learn forex first for 3-4 months and then practice on demo account and at last start real account to earn good profit everyday.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I am not support your system earning money ,in forex market you have to follow money managment and risk managment policy properly to gain consestant profit ,the habit of take always high risk will finished you capital very quickly.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe we know forex trading is a risky business that depend on us. Forex gives us big profit when we can take big risk. We can take small risk for small profit. Forex trading is not possible without risk to get huge profit.

Member shamitra is an unknown quantity at this point shamitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No risk, no gain. So you have to take risk if you want to get profited. But to take more risk is not good suggestion for more profit. Cause more risk can damage your career in Forex. So understand the system and take the risk as far as you can.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha bhai agar hum log jyada risk lenge to kahi jyada money bana lenge mere khyal se forex trading main risk tabhi ljiye jab aap puri tarah se confirm ho ki aapko market se benifit milega hi, tabhi aap trade lagaiye risk lekar

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that forex is a risky business more risk will bring more money but we cant take risk blindly we need to have proper strategy and moneymanegment so we can minimize our loss and make good money in forex

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are taking more risk in forex trading then we have to know that it can cause us a big a loss and we have to mentally prepare ourselves for that situation so that we may not feel very depressed when we encounter such a big loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 321 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)