+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 373 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hum jab forex market mein new hoty hen to phar hamen loss honay se hamen dar lgta hai but jab hamen experience ho jata ha to phar hamen loss karny se fear nhi hota hai hamen many peoples forex main loss kar rhe hain but profit bi le rhee hain in sab main sab ke diferent waja ho skti hian kuch ka knowldge km hota hai kuch ki learning km to bohat se cheezain matter karti hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab insan forex trading main new new join karta hai to wo loss say bohat darta hai kyun kay wo yeh sochta hai kay main ney invest to kar diya hai lakin ab mera loss ho jaye ga asal main sara kamal hamari soch ka hota hai apki jaisay soch hoti hai waisa he kam ho jata hai apni soch ko hamesha possitive rakhein. i think everyone is afraid of losing in forex trading but the thing is that some are having the great mindset that they show positivity towards trading are lower there fear..trade with a positive mind and you will be able to overcome your fear of having loss in trading..dont be afraid of having loss,it is just a part..take it as a lesson and learn from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and loss dono kam ka sath sath hotey ha kio ka agar hamay trading ma profit hota ha tu hamay bohat zaida khushi hotey ha is liye agar hamay is ma loss be ho jaye tu hamay bohat zaida dukh be hota ha is liye ya sab sath sath hota ha market maaAfraid wo bi forex main jo ho jaye wo kamyab nae ho skta hai jaldi jaldi q ke forex main wohi banda success karta hia jis ko khud pe bohat zdya confidence ho jis ko khud pe bohat zadya believe ho wohi banda success kar skta hai forex main.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes loss is factor which is always in my mind when I trade but if you afraid from it then you not able to make big in forex I always start my tadingtradin with positive attitude before that I search news expert comment historical data and wait until right time to come always to try not to repeat mistake which cause me everybody is afraid of losing,i think there is only two aspects in trading. Gaining knowledge and using knowledge and Forex can change the status of anyone especially the the unemployed. But how many are ready to get into the forex market. Many are scared of losing, and many are not ready to give what it takes; to learning and to waiting for like three months trading on demo before they go live.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody is afraid of losing but we can make this business easy for us and the control of psychology would be important for this. All the emotions should be avoided in trading and the best way to avoid them to be learn from our trading losses. Trader's have always fear and some emotion in trading. But slowly they can get more better experience which can give them more happiness with better trading performance.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must know how to trade too, because we will get nothing if we only think about getting profit without knowing how to do it. But it is also bad for us to think about loss and risk all the time. As long as we know what we do, then we do not have to afraid of loss.but i think it is not wise to keep thinking about profit and how to get it if we are still a beginner trader. han g bilkul forex ma profit and loss dono sath sath chalty ha kio ka agar ham profit ki taraf bagay gy tu hamary liye ya thk nhi ho ga kio ka forex ma jaha profit ha waha sath sath loss be bohat hota ha ya bat zehn ma hony chahiye

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trade has profit and loss. Forex is a big online marketing place all over the world.Forex trading is a types of online business which includes probability of loss but we can reduce our loss in the forex market by using proper knowledge, experience and good skill about trading in the market. I like Forex I never fear losing Forex, because Forex has made people everywhere in the middle of the world. I have 100% belief in this place, I do not cheat from here because I have never been a platform to lose, so my penis I'm far away from here I can trust.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maju For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that all traders must be hate or fear about loss, especially for a beginner traders. but if we can looking away forward, loss is a chance to learn something worth. for me, loss is a pending profit. it tells us what we done wrpng in analysis and give a new chance to get a right things to do and get profit in the next orders. Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe I did fear to loss of my money, and I'm sure most of traders also felt the same with me. but after joinning forex trading for a year, and loss some money then I realized that loss is a part of business. now I try to trade more carefully and try to minimized my loss by descipline in following my risk management.

Banned Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan has a reputation beyond repute Alikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,505 Times in 5,442 Posts
    Big bad habits in forex trading......
    1. Jald bazi se Kam kerna
    2. Trade opening men jaldi kerna
    3. Trade close kerny men jaldi kerna
    4. Market ko analysis na kerna or trade laga Dena
    5. Stop loss ko use na kerna
    6. Emotional ho ker trading kerna
    7. Loss hony k bad foran hi loss ko recover kerny ki try kerna

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex online business is business Mein Koi Bhi trader is position Mein Nahin Hota Kyon forex market Mein loss ko afford nahi krta. isse business Mein trader ki koshish Hoti Hai Ke vah forex market Mein eorking Karen aur forex market Mein trend ko follow karte huye Apne target ko achieve Karen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 373 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)