+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 373 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'm not afraid of losing the forex because if I analyze well and find the right trend
    and the right trade then I make a profit and if I do not do this well then I lose money and
    the advantages and disadvantages are this part so I'm not afraid . from defeat here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Honey15 is an unknown quantity at this point Honey15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , I am not afraid of loss because loss is part of what traders face in trading and part of what learned is that loss must be accepted when we have one. It is not the loss that really matters but trader's attitude to loss, I mean our reactions to loss is what really matters. An experienced trader accepts the loss learns from it and waits for a better opportunity to recover

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,475 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    everyone one is afraid to lose.. but i must advice you to take calculated risks in which yo dont tend to loss your whole amount.. and if you are not sure about your trades then just apply stop loss and take profit it will help you and make sure you dont loss much and also make the trade you want to do so far.. just trade wisely...
    Ji ap ny achi bat ki hai k har koi afraid hota hai loss sy lkn sub sy best yahi hain k agar ap achy sy risk management krty ho tho phir
    mery khyal sy apko zyada afraid hony ki zaroorat blkul bhi nahi hai mery bhai bus sm,artly trading karo jitna ho saky keep it up.......

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-18), Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-26), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-28), fxearner (2018-02-18), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-20), KASINA (2018-02-25), mian5575405 (2018-02-26), Mr. India (2018-02-22), samia93 (2018-02-17), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-23), shine (2018-02-25), sufiyan22 (2018-02-22), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-02-18)

Member shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine has much to be proud of shine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 103 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone one is afraid to lose.. but i must advice you to take calculated risks in which yo dont tend to loss your whole amount.. and if you are not sure about your trades then just apply stop loss and take profit it will help you and make sure you dont loss much and also make the trade you want to do so far.. just trade wisely...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shine For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), Akhterp (2018-02-27), amirjaved (2018-02-18), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-25), Mr. India (2018-02-25), naveedbwn (2018-02-27), QamarXulqi (2018-02-26), Sanju baba (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), Unregistered (1)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har merchant my loss bi ho skta hi hello proft bi ya nai kaha jaa skta to is my proft hoga
    my loss qk you business at dono per hi chalta hai aur is i pehle experince ki zroorat hoti
    hai to apke pass expiernce hi to ap acha khasa kama lo gy so nai hai for ap ko loss hoga
    aur jo apka loss oga wo koi aur faida uthaye ga isliye pehle seekho demo account bana ke
    us per prectes kro phir jaa kr you work shoro krna aur phir apko proft hoga

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    It is imperative to dodge the dread of misfortune. The danger of losing is constantly included,in each business and we can not disregard it. A few times I fear losing in forex trading.Losses are a piece of each business on the planet. Forex exchanging is a kind of online business,that incorporates conceivable misfortunes. Talented dealers can acquire from Forex exchanging. So we should be able,to comprehend the market slants appropriately and skillfully in it.skill is the imperative in the exchanging and experience is the additionally vital so begin exchanging with the great aptitude and great learning
    han ge main ap ke bat se agree krta hon ke lose trading ka hisa hai or trading ka part hai or hame lose se avoid krna chye or yeah tab he trading main possible hai jab ham log forex ke trading main hard wokr krte hain trading main tab he ham log success kr sakte hain jab ham logo ke pas best knowledge ho ga trading main or big experinece hu ga es job main tab he ham log forex ke trading main se es job main se big profit le sakte hain trading main learning main he big earning hai es job main

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-18), bachaya786 (2018-02-25), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), incomejobs (2018-02-24), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-26), jobless (2018-02-17), munibkhan (2018-02-26), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), sarfraz786 (2018-02-18), sufiyan22 (2018-02-22), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,093 Times in 1,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sar aesa to koi b business nhi hay pory world men jis men insan ko nuksan na huwa hon risk to sab lety hain is dunyan men jo b koi busuness kar raha hay wo ek risk k sath hi select hay agar risk nhi lega koi to pher ham kesay profit earn kar sakengy chota say chota b koi business ho usme hamen risk lena hay to forex trading men b hamen risk lena parta hay aesa koi b traders nhi hoga is forums men jisne starting say lekar aj tak ek trade say b loss nhi keya ho onlu hamen shaheye k ham k hamen loss hone par upset nhi hona chaheye is trah to ham kabi b profit hasel nhi kar sakengy ham apny loss k bad apna trading ka stratgey badlen aur marketing k trends ko achi trah say dekhen bas

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qasimm For This Useful Post:

kanita (2018-02-25), ryachoudhary (2018-02-26)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'm not afraid of losing on Forex, because profit and loss are part of every business.
    If we get the form of huge profits from business then from there we also have a little damage.
    Profits and disadvantages depend on our ability to work. When we work hard then we can get the form
    of handsome profit Forex trading business. and when we do not work hard then we can not benefit,
    in this work, we lose.

Member sagar2779 will become famous soon enough sagar2779's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are going to bea trader, you are going to lose money trading at some point and in case you are still in the phase of trying to avoid all losing trades .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sagar2779 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-22)

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly I'm always afraid lossing my money, but I understand loss is a part of business just like other traders said. to avoid a big loss, I always set my order with small lots so I will not get big risk on my trading. we may afraid of loss, but we have to take it on a business.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-17), dexgotastra (2018-03-22), Unregistered (1), vallenodafx (2018-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 373 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)