+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 373 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g ham forex ma kafi had tak loss karty ha lekin hamay afraid nahi hona chahiye and dobara grow up karna chahiye kio ka kisi be kam ko karty rehny se us ma acha gain hasil hota ha na ka ek bar se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    sometimes i afraid of losing my money in forex. it is because i really need money and want to get much money from this business. once i get loss, i really afraid that i will not able to withdrawl any money from my account. but then i know that loss is a part of this business then i must ready and not afraid to losing money in forex..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch is just really nice usmanbaloch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aesa to har traders k sath hota hay jab usko loss hota hay acha khasa to wo kafe preshan ho jata hay me be mehnat kar raha hon aesa hota hay main be bura feel karta hon but main sochta hon k kabe to kameyab ban sakonge mehnat karte huwe profit kamaonga men be

4. The Following User Says Thank You to usmanbaloch For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-30)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir forex trading aik risky business hay and every trader ko loss ka dar zaroor hota hay, but jab tak humaray pass confidence nahi ho ga to us waqat tak hum forex trading say earning hasal nahi kar saktay, so humian cofnidence hasal karnay kay liay reguarl practice karna ho gi.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2018-04-29), Unregistered (1)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fortunately and loss are part of every trade, no one can trade Forex without losing money. Yes definitely like another merchant I am also afraid of losing money but the best thing a trader must have that he should not be disappointed and he should not lose hope when facing a loss, he should try more courageous and try to learn from the aspect of loss so the way he can become capable generate more and can minimize the risk of loss. Actually baat darasal you hain k in this world everyone os get afraid of losing money in any way nobody wants to lose money because money has an interest in life so all we have to care from ot and get it with hard work

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No it's not that I'm not afraid of losses and I think we should not be afraid of losing because losing and profits are part of our forex business and we have to accept profit and loss also because if we will benefit from forex trading then we should not withdraw all profits because loss can be possible and we must save money for bad times and free up losses from forex trading business because we become happy with forex earnings. You are alone in this matter my dear. When I started trading, I had a very bad judgment in analyzing the market. I lost a few times and this makes me afraid of the forex market. These results push me away from daily trading and make me despair of learning / perfecting the swing trade. This made me even more familiar with arbitration and scalping trades combined together. This is starting to bring benefits to me. I use this method to get used to the market.

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Victory and loss are part of lifestyle along with Forex in case some deny this fact he is the greatest fool of the world. Worrying loss is a very good factor it will avoid you to make trades that you can not afford and it can finish your individual equity consumption. Thus sure I am afraid in Forex for losing cash. forex trading business aik business hai aur busness main loss ka gham to his aik ko hai kai hai ka ka ka kia ho time ja hi, aur forex trading to hai become international business kay pore world major be for kuch hota hain for wo forex apy effective hota hia.

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bhai loss se to sabko dar lagta hai market main log loss ki wajah se hi door bhagte hai jab kabhi aapko loss ho to kabhi ye mart sochiye ki amrket aapke liye nae hai balki apni mistake maankar usmain improvement krne ka try kariye hmesha kuch na kuch market se aap sikhte rahyoe sikhne se hi aap age jayenge

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-28), billyboy00007 (2018-04-26), Faheem 1 (2018-04-29), fxearner (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), Nirzana (2018-04-28), Raja551 (2018-04-28), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-25), zahid2016 (2018-04-26), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-26)

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is my duty to trade on a Forex platform that has positive thoughts in fact it is very important to stop nervous about losing. the risk of losing is definitely involved in every business and now we can not ignore it, if we think of it as a type of negative thinking, it will lead us to serious harm. Actually a lossis is a very common thing in forex trading so no one should be afraid of losses and should not stay away from trading by thinking of losses. If someone wants to be a successful trader he must take a loss as part of forex trading. Losing is a very familiar event for forex for all trader classes. I'm not afraid of losing forex because I think this is part of the business.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, your brother is right everybody knows that losing is part of Forex trading but everyone is afraid of losing every time. because we are all here to earn money so as not to lose money so I think everyone is afraid of losing money because now money is everything. hard to live without. there is no doubt forex is the world's no 1 best business on the same side it is a very risky business and if we do not follow the trade and do not do the right trade then we can lose all our money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 373 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)