+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 373 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member hh512 is on a distinguished road hh512's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am afraid of losing money in this job. earning is not easy and it takes a lot of time to make some good money in this and if you lose it than you feel bad so i do have a fear but try to overcome it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pronab000 is an unknown quantity at this point pronab000's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think,forex trading is a types of online business which includes probability of loss but we can reduce our loss in the forex market by using proper knowledge, experience and good skill about trading in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Javed Yaqoob is on a distinguished road Javed Yaqoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    g hay loss or munafa yh har business ka hasay hotay hay to jab loss ho admi ko mous nai honay chw qk as say admi ko fida bhe to hotay hay

Senior Member msg abbassi is on a distinguished road msg abbassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think abr ap koi be business krty ho os men ap ko profit hota hai aor ap is k liye he koi business start krty ho jb k is k sath sath ap ka loss be hota hai aor ye hisa hai business ka aor forex men be aysa he hota hai ...
    GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS;AVERAGE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS;SMALL MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE.

Senior Member circuits01 is an unknown quantity at this point circuits01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No. I am not afraid of loosing in forex. To be success in forex, I must have patience and enough knowledge. It will make me to earn well from here.

Member MeerTalpur is an unknown quantity at this point MeerTalpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan mujhy to forex losses se bohot darr lagta hai q main apni hesiyat ke mutabik forex mein 6000pkr loss kar chuka hoon aur ye bohot hogaya ab loss nai karna chahta islie invest bhi nahi karna chahta

Senior Member arbal is an unknown quantity at this point arbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je haan jab real trading mein koi bhi new trader trade kerta hai to us ko is baat ka khof rehta hai keh us ka loss na ho jaye is liye mujhy bhi is baat ka khof hai is liye men forex mein kam volumes per kaam kerta hun aur ka earning per he guzara kerta hun isi trah jab experience acha ho ga tab men earning ziada kerun ga

Banned esabon1 is an unknown quantity at this point esabon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not afraid to losing money in forex because it is a part of business but i am not ready for losing just because i think i can gain in my trade and with this hope i open a trade but sometimes i really upset when i see my all analysis and work go to waste.

Banned asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i afraid from losing in Forex because i have very low investment and if i face loss than i loss my all earning. According to me every one should afraid from loss because it increase the want of profit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asaad For This Useful Post:

muna3052 (2013-06-20)

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think everyone will have the fear of losing in forex, but it does not make us leave this business, we know that the gains and losses are part of trading, and therefore to prevent the loss we should be able to manage the business well, by making management and the right strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 373 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)