+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 373 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade on the Forex platform with positive thoughts and it is very important to avoid fear of loss. risk of loss is always involved in every major business to ko loss traders bhi hota hi or profit bhi or pore world main koi traders esa nahi ho ga jis ko losses na howa ho is the main loss liye trade or profit for sath sath chalty hain 1 acha wohi trader hota hai jo apny experience ki foster par apni past the main hony guardian error ko vow youz na kary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi mai forex market mai loss ko afraid nahi kr sakta. Forex market mai loss ki koi limit nhi hai. Aur hum sub trader ko bhe chahey k hum market mai loss sey bachey tk hum market mai zada sey zada profit earn krey. Aur zada earning hasil krey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that every income and reduction in trade. Forex is often a big marketing, not on the Internet all over the world. We must really not be afraid of the period of currency trading. We need more and more test trains behind this knowledge by trading foreign currencies. Experienced traders may come from foreign currency trading. Therefore we must understand a hobby that can market well and be knowledgeable inside. and I am not afraid of loss in forex because I have prepared mentally for this. Forex is a business and profit and loss is part of the business. In terms of losses in business, we must control our movements and be patient.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit loss is a part of forex trading. those who are afraid of trading have never succeeded in trading. so I'm not afraid at all in forex trading. because I know forex is a big income platform. but without learning forex it is very difficult to produce and can even be a barrier to trading life. so new traders can be afraid but after practicing forex they must feel comfortable, I believe.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every exchange has income and losses. Foreign Exchange is a place for large online advertising and marketing throughout the world. We need not fear in the time of forex trading. We must observe and demonstrate better practices to be professional in foreign exchange changes. Skilled traders can generate changes in foreign currencies. So we need to be able to understand market trends correctly and skillfully in them. and the question of the type of joke I think I did was because in forex you can't confirm anything when market prices rise or when market prices fall. Before investing in the forex market I analyzed the market but I was afraid of losing because I had lost my number but I liked to take risks. some people say that taking risks if you will win, you will be happy. if you lose you will get knowledge so I try to follow it.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always trade on the Forex platform with positive thoughts and it is very important to avoid the fear of losing. the risk of loss is always involved in every business and we cannot ignore it but if we take it in the form of negative thinking, then that leads us to serious losses. and it is very normal to lose in forex because this is a market you cannot be a winner all the time you have to be mentally and kosh ready to log a loss kr skty hin I think loss bhi to trade hissa hai is ko bhi for apny zahin man rakhna chahye or jo loss aford nhi kr skty in co forex bro he nhi chahiye wo phly larning kr lin to asha hai

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not afraid because I know that forex is a very profitable business in a world where we can earn unlimited income every day and we can take many benefits with forex so that if we lose our money at one time we can get double profits with forex and I feel very lucky because I am a forex member so I always work patiently in forex and get more money with forex. and it is very important to avoid the fear of losing the risk of loss always involved in every business and we cannot ignore it but if we take it in the form of negative thinking then we must be able to understand market trends.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader is afraid of losing money in Forex trading. We need to learn Forex very well and master the principles of trading. This will help us make a good trading strategy so we don't face losses in trading at any time. and sometimes I feel scared every time I face losses because of my own mistakes in trading, but profit and loss is part of my business learning more and more

9. The Following User Says Thank You to husnul For This Useful Post:

seblak (2019-05-18)

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess everyone is afraid to lossing money in forex . but if you are a learner this is part of business and you need to learn every time you loss.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai tou forex market mai loss ko afraid nahi kr sakta. Es mai koi sku nahi k forex market mai loss bohat zada hai aur earning srif strategy ki madad sey hasil kr sakty hai. Es lye meri bhe koshish hai k forex market mai loss sey bachna hai aur Profit earn krna hai wo bhe strategy ki madad sey kr sakty hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 373 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)