+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 373 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned 8421827 is an unknown quantity at this point 8421827's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Bladerunner is an exceptionally good EMA crossover strategy, suitable across all timeframes and currency pairs. It is a trending strategy that tries to pick breakouts from a continuation and trade the retests. It is not a strategy that thrives on volatility, so time of day and liquidity are very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by noman284 View Post
    profit aur loss kisi bhi business ka aik part hota hai .ager loss ho jane per hum upset ho jaen ge to next bhi profit earn nahi ker paen ge .mian loss k baad apni trading satratgy change kerdeta hoon aur market trands ko achi tarha learn kerta hoon .
    Ye baat sahi hai k loss trading ka ek part hain agar hum loss book karna nahi seekhenge to ye bhi ek kami rahegi ache trader banne me, Hume loss book karke apni trading strategi ki khami ko dekhna chahiye aur ussi improove karne ki bhi kosish karni chahiye taki aage loss hone k kamse kam chances rahen aur humari trading bhi improove ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Kimberly is an unknown quantity at this point Kimberly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of route as i did not live trade as well and i opus in presentation credit a batch but still in attendance is difference amid virtual and real money. But at what time i got my initial transaction after that i will create convinced.

Junior Member Hafiz.Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Hafiz.Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in a way and no also. Every business has he ability to profit or lose. The risk of lose afraid a man in forex. Because no one is responsible in forex but yuo.

Banned amni570 is on a distinguished road amni570's Avatar
    Thanks
    fear is very bad factor in trading. every new trader have afraid to lose money so hi cut his trade as these come in little bit negative but some time later market move in his favor.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    all traders are afraid to lose, so that all traders are trying to win in forex trading, losses are part of the business, and we should be able to anticipate a big loss, to maximize profits, if we are afraid to lose, you should not be trading on a real account

Senior Member samar123 is an unknown quantity at this point samar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not afraid of losing in forex. boath sary log zandgi main sirf isi khof say pechy reh jaty hen k kahen wo loss na kar dain yehei khof in ko agy bharny say rokta hy bus humain himat r hosaly say apny tujerby say forex ko learn kar k agy bharna chaye because loss make us a successful trader

Senior Member dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not afraid to losing money in forex trading. I realized that forex trading is very dangerous online business. loss and profit are part of this business. I can learn and take money in forex anytime. but I can't avoid loss. I believe that loss can help me to understand about this business

Senior Member syriatrader is an unknown quantity at this point syriatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When possesses feeling fear of loss rolling loses rolling determined to practice forex and with the passage of this rolling time which is owned by the fear of the loss will come out of the forex market without any gains only loss suffered by and will have all the time they spent on learning the forex market is a waste of time

Member professor.forex is an unknown quantity at this point professor.forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my friend no one is afraid of loss in Forex trading everybody wants to win, but this loss and the fear of emotions that will pass after a series of recurring losses so don't be afraid of losing and learning...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 373 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)