+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 402 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss ho janey per kis ka mood change naheen hota hey aur kis ko ghussa naheen ata hey forex men loss to rastey men para hota hey is liey loss honey sey hamen derna naheen chahiey aur na hee naraz hona chahiey lekin men aik do din key baad apney normal mood men aata hoon aur erelax ho jata hoon . ha mujhe bhi bahut hi gussa aata hai jab mujhe loss hota haikhas karke jab mera trade profit me hone ke baad hi loss me jata hai tab bahut hi guyssa aata haipar mujhe lagata haiki usse forex market me koi fark nahi padata hai hume hi apane gusse par control karana hota hai to hi hume profit milega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading should be to deal with your dollars throughout most convenient way.You,ll want to occasion to get the objective it should be broken down in a number of pieces, day-to -day ,once a week, regular and every year,We are perplexed over it.Any individual remember to support us about it,This will cause you to be for you to buy and sell which has a restful head specially.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gussay ko kaboo krna seekhna parta ha aik acha trader bannay k lye.Hum ko ye baat samajh leni chahye k ye aik business ha jis me hamain loss bhi ho sakta ha or profit bhi or agar ham loss me hain to hamain us wajah ko talash krna chahye jis ki wajah se hm loss me gye zror hota ha per gusa hony ki kui baat nae kyu k business main loss aur profit to hota ha forex business main ager ap successful trader banna chahty to ap ko loss na ho seekho fr forex so

4. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you that when some one is going to learn the forex they can really make profit in the forex. but if you will not learn it and you are just going to guess the market trend it from where ever u get the knowledge one must have a desire of learning and for that their is one rrule speak less and adopt a habbit of listining is the best principal. No i cannot feel angry when i lose the money kyoun k forex ek aisa business hai jis me agar apka aj loss hua hai to ho skhtahai k kal apko profit ho jay is lye ap angry kabhi bhe feel na kia karo phely se ziada ap mehnat or hard working kar k apne apko improvement kar skhty ho or kabhi bhe mayous na hua karo

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bhelog jab kisi ko bhi loss hpota hai to usko to guss ata hi hoga ye to swabhabik bat hai hamkoe sko bhut jayad hui acehgs esamjh len chhaiye bha eloig hamkobhut jayad hi gusse karne se achjahai ki hamko apni ki hue galti se bhut jayad hi sikhna hchaiyes jei ki hamko bhut jayad hi fayad ho sakta hai bhae log forex is little bit risky business because the movement of market is very fast so lot of ups and downs happened there so whenever we lose our money we should not be angry and also not lose our hope and start trading with new hope and planning to get manageable profit.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar hum yaha par yai soch kar baith jaty hain k hum is field mai loss kar gaye hain aur agy kam nahe karna chayay tou yai galat hai humy khud ko cool mind k sath yaha par rah kar kam karna start karna chayay jo k bhut zruri hai then he hi hum kfi best rah sakty hain always aur ise tarah sai hum is field mai agy a sakty hain.. ji ha bhe log ahmko bhut jayad hi gussa ata hai hamko esko bhut jayad hi ache s esamjh ketreding karan chhaiye sjei ki hamko bhut jayad hi fayad ho skat hai hamoo bhut jayad hi sikhne p[e dhayn den chhaiye jis ki hamko bhut fayd ho age chal ke bha elog

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yess � little bit...it's human nature you have to bear with these things whenever situation changes in life... Here it is a game of chance... Where one time you gain and you feel happy otherwise at second time you loose your amount which makes you unhappy so only control on your emotions can help you to succeed in this part of game..so keep ithink we are just a human and we do it for ourselves.... Which will help ourselves.... That's all I think..

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I used to but now am in the right direction thank God we have been told that these market has been shown to understand the given issues we have we have to really stand for the good issues that we have developed when trading form the same trades we have to work for the given issues that developed and well understand we have to trade the given market issues of work for the same trades we work for traders of choice

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han apne kaha tow sahi hy ky jab loss hota ha to inssan ko dukh to zror hota ha per gusa hony ki kui baat nai q k business main loss aur profit to hota ha Forex business main ager ap successful trader ban na chahty to ap ko loss k bad upset nae hona ho ga,balky better strategy apnani ho gi next time or agar apne ek hi bar men loss hone k bad is business se hath nikal dia tow ap sab se bary bewaqoof hooo . . . .

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many negative feelings pass inside the trader whenever suffers a loss. the trader has to manage those negative feelings and start again because the forex gives many opportunities to recover and make money. the trader has to follow the footsteps of your trading plan to win back pips. Yes sometimes I do feel mad. But later on I will realize that it is really my fault. So what I will do is review that activities that I had made and identify the flaws of each. Then I will generate new ideas and strategies to implement for the next trading days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 402 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)