+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 402 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji bhaiya common si baat hain aisa to sabhi ke sath hota hain jab kisi ka paisa loss hota hain to usko gussa aata hain kafi dukhi bhi rhna padta hain forex market mein 95% logo ka paisa kafi jayda loss hota hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member zeeshan52 is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhai forex ak asa business ha jis say hum bohat sa profit hasil kar sakty hain or agar hum asay kare gay to hum loss ki taraf he jae gay forex is usually a great online good business forex is a profitable business every one like forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trisha48 is an unknown quantity at this point trisha48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i do this.when i lose in forex business at first i feel very angry .i think it is common to onyone .but i always remember that profit and loss are both of in any trading . according to this in that time i control my emotion and get ready to be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member msajjad66666 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad66666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is a natural thing k agar hame ksis bhe business me loss ho jaye to hame buhat sadd feel hota ha isis tara agar hame forex trading market me loss ho jata ha to pher bhe ham buhat gussa ata ha

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time I angry because I have some expectation from Forex market and planned to utilize that money in some where so when I loose money means I get angry become frustrated for some time but after that I realize that I have lost the money and now my target should to earn more money to start reinvest tor recover previous losses as well as need to make some profit.

Senior Member Sharif is an unknown quantity at this point Sharif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je mujhe bahot ghusa ata hai mera dill karta hai ke main es kaam ko chor doon per kia karoon es ke bena dill nahi lagta

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a big problem most new trader also me and I also think that trade is easy but analysis is difficult till Once we know it will feel easier to make a profit only the actual forex trading is very enjoyable and easy Forex looks difficult because of the real which is difficult after all I tell you what it is not that tough either only Forex trading is not as easy as we imagine as forex traders we have to realize that like analysis is not difficult if you learn it in simple way

Senior Member pipsmark is an unknown quantity at this point pipsmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all time i get upset ,when i loose big amount of money that time i am very upset of my personal trading system.it is normal behavior for any forex trader because no trader want to make loos in their trading,all trader need profit.it is best option for you to make sure the trade and go for it.

Senior Member M.Babar is an unknown quantity at this point M.Babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jb traders ko forex trading mein loss hota hy tu mostly traders angry ho jaty hin but traders loss ki waja sy agree hony ki jaga next time ki trading k leye achi planning krna chahey forex trading mein earning krna bhot mushkil hy but loss ki waja sy traders ko angry nhi hona chahey.

Senior Member darkboy is an unknown quantity at this point darkboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that anyone lose money in the forex market will be unhappy and angry
    and stocks at the outset of his mother has lost money, but learn a lot of mistakes
    and you know people and learning a lot so we must learn from the mistakes that lead to loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 402 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)