+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 402 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many traders loss per angry feel karty hai.Trading me loss and profit hota rahta hai.Trading me important hai kay hum loss say kia learn kar rahay hai.Jis trader nay loss say learn kia wohi loss say bach sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fares.9720 is an unknown quantity at this point fares.9720's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge bhai jaan mai b is mai kabi kabi angry ban jata ha per mje is mai profit to howa he hai per bhut he kam na hone ka bara bar mai samajat hu is mai trading karna asan b nhe hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zia45 is on a distinguished road Zia45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading business aik real business hai jis main kam krny k ly ham ko forex trading business k bary main knowledge hasil krnas ho ga ta k ham aik achi earning hasil kr sakhen forex trading business sy...

Senior Member dwaipayan is an unknown quantity at this point dwaipayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and loss are inevitable in any business and also true in forex.one can be angry when face loss but one should control all kind of emotion.emotion is the factor one should exclude when trading.restraining emotion is the key in successfull trading.

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel disappointed sometime after losing with proper strategies too . it happens in the market , lose and the profit are part of the forex industry what you have to do is make more probability of winning on your side.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should learn from the mistake and should trade with cool and calm mind in order to get the fruitful result but trader should learn how to lose money in the forex market so that they will not loss all .

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel angry every time when i face loss becuse that time my all capital finished and after few hours mrket goes in my way means in which way i have opened my trade goes same way but i feel really bad luck for myself so it's all about my greedness because i use big lot so i have to face big loss too.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I you feel angry then thats emotional trading and can be a destructive way to lose money fast but if you are able to work your ways up and understand it its a posible thing to know that forex has its own solution.

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    When a trader loss his money on his account then they will do it for the money earning opportunity. The forex have lot of option to doing who doing it carefully. The forex is only business to good money here. The forex is every trade can do it one time then they will success here for good earn money.

Senior Member anastasia dewi is an unknown quantity at this point anastasia dewi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone must have felt it guys, because getting loss is a painful thing for everyone, but it is very common as a whip so that we can study harder and we will get the maximum results at a later time. I feel angry and a bit of a strange feeling at the time of a loss at the beginning of doing business forex, it really bothers me.
    The man who moved a mountain was the one who began carrying away small stones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 402 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)