+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 402 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no we certainly do not feel annoyed after I feel the burning of funds in foreign exchange, especially since the revenue together with the burning will be part of the transaction, after we burned in the market of funds which is my personal fortune, so when I build income in foreign exchange which also is my personal luck. and i think to aisa bilkul ha jab man lost mein jata hey for usy gussa to ata hey mager es gussay ko kaboo karna seekhna parta ha aik acha trader banney to liye hum ko ye bat samhjani bohat zaroori hey to trading to waqt apney ap ko kabo play rakho or shamj kar trade karo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I feel angry when I lose my money in the forex market because they no one can not feel angry when he loses but we want to remember that loss and profit are an important part and part of human life we need to accept this and you it is true that we are losing all money in the forex market. But those who are serious to join the forex business they know are the early stages of the business when they gain experience from the forex market so they can make money on a daily basis & then there is a very low loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb bhi kisi ko loss hota he gusa to ana hi he.kiunke ye fitri amal he.lakin angry hone ki bijay agr hum apne emotion or feeling ko control kare tu hum loss se Bach skte hen.trading ache tareqe se kr skte hen.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ager kio bee forex k trading mien aa ker apna loss kerta hai to us ko es bat per bhut jayada dukh ho ga q k es mien un k mutabiq ni hota es lye apny ap ko loss sys safe kerny k lye demo account jaror use kerna chahye

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), ntn (2018-07-24)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han thora anger to atta hai kyukay ye natural hai.ager app ko loss hota hai to bohat sad feeling hoti hai.lakin mein kossis kerna nahi band kerti.mein hamesha learning kerti houn becacuse mein acchi teaddin ker sakou aur profit earn ker sakou. Mein appni mistakes ko doondti houn. Inhain sahi kerty houn.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a natural thing, if we are angry at the time of losing it is part of the trade but it can make us angry, but in trade we must be able to control our emotions so we do not get upset and we have to keep turning anger to focus when trading back and of course this is not a god for us to lose our money in forex trading so learn well to avoid big losses also use stop loss in your trouble to get big pfoit so learn is where you can easily get a good profit you can earn a good profit if you follow the rules

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviosly I am annoyed with loos money in forex .. but I have to say if we have the will we have to succeed in forex .. if we do our hard work must be successful in the forex market .. also in every area of life ... I remember one queot heard that God helps those who help themselves .. so do the job and I think we would be disappointed if it suffered a loss and that's a natural thing, so it's better that we as traders can manage the emotions that then all will go well and patience that will very useful and the decisions we take will certainly be far from that point, said one of the traders who waited.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning I bought and promoted the call, I arrived at the feeling of being offended when I underwent the reduction. but now I understand that I am able to turn my losses into monetary gain by Understanding from them. Now When I'm having a loss in investing, I stop investing for a long time and follow who starts my investment once again with up to date and funky intelligence. and To control our losses, we need to do good practice and need so much good experience after all To get all of that required appropriate constants If we want to avoid the loss will take a lot of knowledge about forex that needs to be done is make trading plan choose system good and use a good MM then actually the forex market is very difficult to understand so if you are careless then you also do not rush in and out of the market

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I do not find the irrational type when I slam the unofficial money on the trading site when we change to act transactions on trading positions so we have to leave the noise and we have to change the indications of the pregnant trade by using people strategy to make good money. and Lost and profitable it is a trade deal. But I do not feel angry when I lose money in the forex market. Because I am a new trader in the forex market and I am a student so I do not have enough time to trade frex when I get good profits with forex trading, it is luck and when I take a loss with forex trading it is bad luck for me.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not conclude the kinds of anger when I like to pocket money in trading positions when we do jazz to pass deals on trade packages so we have to get past those who are easily offended and we have to flood the round box trade with the use of suggested strategies for making holy money. and and that is completely understandable because it is human nature to be angry after losing something, I try not to get angry long for it will affect my future trading as well as having bitterness in you will make you avoid making the right forex options .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 402 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)