+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 402 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Sometimes i feel angry when i lose my money.Especially if it will from my mistakes.So,i am trying to keep to cool my mind.I try to find out why i loss in forex.I try to avoid this mistakes in future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    main bohat angry feel karta hon jab muje loss hota hai is main but main bohat zyada bad feel nae karta hon muje pata hota hai ke main ne apni galti se loss kikya hai islye main try karta hon ke main recover kar lon sab loss ko.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-23), sufiyan22 (2018-08-27)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a good online business but it is also risky so when you lose your money you are angry because forex trading is a business for profit not for loss this is part of any business so learn well and then open a real account and start trading .
    In forex trading, there is a decline. When I am chronically depressed, I am very fit and sore. But this is not a solvent for me. Slowly I forget almost all of this and the obedience to where it is. When I found my mistake, my emotions disappeared.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I feel sad when I lose my money in this market. Most of the time traders lose their money because of their mistakes and we need to learn from our mistakes if we can't learn about this market and we repeat mistakes than we can lose more money in this market.
    Trading without knowledge and trading experience is not possible. To become a successful Forex trader, every beginner must practice on the demo. Forex is that you can learn from your mistakes and get more experience to the next time. A trader should not be too emotional in the trading area because he must be aware of this fact that he can also face losses in the forex market for some time.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I feel angry when I face a loss because I face losses due to mistakes and I am angry at my mistakes but I control my emotions and start trading again and do not make that mistake again. Those who do not comply with trading rules are looser in forex. Forex always benefits businesses. Anyone can profit from the forex market. The person who has merit can make a profit every day. A boring man cannot make a profit on the forex market. All new trades are looser here because they don't have the skills about this business that they enter on this platform without experiencing the results they have lost.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel very angry when I get a big loss and lose my money that is not angry because of loss, because it is part of life that loss and profit is a branch of business that must be faced by both. and I also feel a little bad when I lose my money but at the same time loss is also part of this business and we have to face losses in every condition so we don't need to be disappointed because losing is part of this business is a risky business but also someday you will get a lot of profit.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we get our losses get angry we get out of control while this should not be so but we have to control our emotions and not be unfortunate, when we trade and get our profit becomes so happy that we understand the profit and loss is the business part and If I am angry when i lose my money on anything and not just foex but the good thing about forex is that you can learn from your mistakes and get more experience to the next time so do not fall in the same error again and this is how we learn in forex

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I decorate the mushrooms when I lose in the trade and pass angry when I prefab slaphappy mistakes but from a long time ago I aggravated I did not score any bad logging made me a healthy possible tool to raise from a good many good hearts from my physical style soul and Forex is a business so here is always a profit and loss that if we want to avoid losses then we need to have a market analysis and you will need to have a better plan on the basis of the plan and then wait for the signal from the indicator to be and control your emotions and avoid the greed according to when the stop loss is set someone has limited the losses that can happen that is very difficult to avoid losses from forex

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i look mad when i spend my money on anything and not a foex affair but the object of cracking approx forex is that you can instruct from your mistake and get plenty of experience for the near future so do not pass in duplicate misunderstand again and this is how we studying in forex. and Do not be greedy when you will be greedy then you can not do good trading and will lose all your capital here and we can not avoid from loss without expert experience but we can minimize it so the possibility of loss will be very low because nobody gets more exercise in the demo to improve our accuracy and try to be disciplined with our strategy after gaining more knowledge and experience, we can control loss and face little loss

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's natural, if we lose, that's when emotions are natural, but, as a trader we have passion then all will go well, and as a trader we should be able to do everything well and we must be calm and patient then everything will goes well. and I get angry when I lose the trade and fall furious when when I make a silly mistake but from a longitudinal moment ago now I'm retreating I'm not cheating a bad logging business I'll probably be able to recover from that kind of expression like the next I have a build.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 402 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)