+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 402 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned hsalem is on a distinguished road hsalem's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i feel angery and being very very bored an sometimes i feel bad and may reach to give up to continue in this Field
    but after a few minute i back to trade and learn from my previous mistake in Forex , and hope that oneday i can success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namee is an unknown quantity at this point namee's Avatar
    Thanks
    No dear i do not feel agry when i loss, becouse i know Forex is a business and in business where we get profit theree also we gain a lttle bit of loss, loss is the essential part of any business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aymen Arfaoui is on a distinguished road Aymen Arfaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, angry is a natural humain reaction in front of risks.So we must accept it and search how to use it for our side .First, it make us more careful so not taking too much risks in forex...So yes all traders must feel angry and this is not bad.We are not machines.

Senior Member ei2 is an unknown quantity at this point ei2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i become upset when i lose in trading and fell angry when i made any silly mistake but it from long time ago nowadays i lose i don't have any bad felling cause i will probably able to recover from the next one such kind of expression i have build.

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab men forex trading men fail ho jata hun loss uthata hun to men kabi angry nahi howa kyun k ye to business ka aik part he ham agr loss uthate hen to hamri kisi galti ki wja se aisa hota he hamen apne loss pe angry hone se behtar he k apni galti ko prepare kren jis ki wja se hamen loss hota he

Member sunombre is on a distinguished road sunombre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, I become angry suspicily, and... usually make more fatal trades in order to "recover" my losing money, but those trades uses to be also fatal

Senior Member tt10 is an unknown quantity at this point tt10's Avatar
    Thanks
    How might your feelings get in the ... and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot ...

Banned ochenapothikq1 is on a distinguished road ochenapothikq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i will be definitely not sense mad while i are decline dollars at foreign exchange market, mainly because income in addition to decline is the component of buying and selling, when we decline throughout dollars marketplace that is certainly the good fortune, and once i generate income throughout foreign exchange market that is certainly furthermore the all the best.

Senior Member Sharp Shooter is on a distinguished road Sharp Shooter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviously everyone feels angry for loosing money, but feeling angry is not the solution. We must have to admit our mistakes and try to plan a new strategy which helps to earn regardless of small losses. Change strategy after a proper time to get rid of chances of being loose any further money.

Senior Member sidra habib is on a distinguished road sidra habib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han jab b mjhe loss hota hai mjhe bht angry lgta hai kiun k aik acha trader loss kerny k liye businesss nai kerta bulky is liye kerty hain kiun k wo bht zayada earn kerna chahty hain or jitna wo acha earn keren ge wo zayada say zayda invest ker k achi earning b ker paen ge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 402 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)