+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 402 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned asifa sarwar is an unknown quantity at this point asifa sarwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    zahir hai jab loss ho ga to insan tension main to aa jata hai k mera loss ho gay par mery khyal say 1 acha trara hai so i like this job jo sab k liye achi hai i like this job the forex trdae is good job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    No dear.i do not feel angry because i know loss and profit is a part of business.when is face loss.i try to improve my self in order to prevent further losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned king118 is an unknown quantity at this point king118's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma to yahe janta ho k samjta hu jab loss hota ha to inssan ko dukh to zror hota ha per gusa hony ki kui baat nae kyu k business main loss aur profit to hota ha forex business main ager ap successful trader banna chahty to ap ko loss k bad upset nae hona ho ga,balky better strategy apnani ho gi next time kar sakta ha.

Banned mioanjerry is an unknown quantity at this point mioanjerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i did not seem any types of the smouldering when i have unconstipated the money on the trading parcel when we acquire to act the transaction on the trading parcel so that we should leave the outraged and we should create the overloaded case trading with the using of the person strategy for the making of the respectable money.

Senior Member bacha is an unknown quantity at this point bacha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you. You should not be angry when you loss in forex. It will be more harmful for you. You will loss again if you do not control your emotion.i just find out another way that wont work and i start from the begining again so that one day i will fullfil my dreams You will loss again if you do not control your emotion.

Senior Member malik hamza is an unknown quantity at this point malik hamza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mujhy jb bhi forex trading man loss hua han man kabhi bhi angry nai hua kyun k yeh 1 business han or business man profit or loss hota hi rahta han kya pta mujhy next time profit hojaye or jab ham ko loss hota han to us man hamari hi kuch mistake hoti han

Banned FaisalRao is an unknown quantity at this point FaisalRao's Avatar
    Thanks
    .................................................. .................................................. .............................. Gussa har insan ko ata hai mai bhe bht gussa hoa tha jab maina pehla loss kia lakin mai himat nhn hara mai next day sa 2bara kam start kar dia aur raat sa planing karna shuru karde the .................................................. .............................

Banned mahabub45 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm infuriated, when the Forex Trading monetary correction, but I upright human not mentioned the led utilized in any other way to hear out that it does not forbid, and someday meet my dreams, then commencement all over again.

Senior Member sweetmoon is an unknown quantity at this point sweetmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's obvious that we get angry ehen we lise money in forex . One really feels depressed in this regard . So its better to have a precaution and trade very carefully in forex to get profit .

Member blackword is an unknown quantity at this point blackword's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes because this is the world wide job of earning and making money day by day and regularly and i can say that easily this is the world wide job of the world and now my personal experience are saying this is the biggest job of the world and every one are saying this is the real earning source of the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 402 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)