+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 402 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned nomi125 is an unknown quantity at this point nomi125's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I feel angry when I get loss from the forex trading market and today I loss all of my account and to day I am very angry because my friend told me to trade on Euro USD so I get a very heavy loss of $ 250 and now I am very sad :

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muslimboy1994 is an unknown quantity at this point muslimboy1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lost is the part of a buiseness and of course people feel angry when they lost there money and i think people who do have lost there money at forex they have to control there mistakes because i think forex market is best and easiest platform to earn money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member manap is an unknown quantity at this point manap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing money is really a serious thing which is a topic to thing about we love money but when money is lost we automatically become disapointed.

Senior Member debendro4.nath is an unknown quantity at this point debendro4.nath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not conclude any types of the raging when i individual irresponsible the money on the trading position when we tally to accomplish the dealings on the trading situation so that we should forbear the indignant and we should play the replete second trading with the using of the someone strategy for the making of the saving money.

Senior Member abdul786 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jazy View Post
    no i am not feel angry when i am loss money at forex market,because profit and loss is the part of trading,when we loss in money market that is my luck,and when i earn money in forex market that is also my good luck.
    yes ofcourse my spouse and i receive angry in addition to every one wil end up being. coz its an organic and natural occurrence in the occurrence a person los he / she wil end up being angry into it. yet we should discover from in which organises to lose to double-check that never ever hapen afresh.
    my business is not actually think furious when i 'm decrease cash at forex market, mostly because benefit in supplement to decrease is the part of swapping, when we decrease all through cash market that's the good treasure, then when my spouse and i earn earnings throughout forex market that's likewise the enjoy.

Senior Member glaxymedia is an unknown quantity at this point glaxymedia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NOt at all, i just feel little sad, but after a minute i start again motivate myself again and plan if i loose money here i'll make profit from here also, i start work and concentrate on the moves and again on the market, then in very short time i again come in my normal routeen and stable in the forex. i just wanna tell here, don't loose hope is the moral of the story.

Senior Member habebrai is an unknown quantity at this point habebrai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it is a part of the transaction, no gain or loss am at loss money in the foreign exchange market is the luck of me when it is not not feel angry I am, and I make money in the foreign exchange market I loss we in the money market is my lucky even when.

Senior Member jenny is an unknown quantity at this point jenny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good question Dear look I'm just wondering how much each person gets Engery, when losses
    money in trade, some people are still calm and collected some crazy

Banned MirzaBhai is on a distinguished road MirzaBhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul sir gee jab ham ko loss ho jata hia toh phir ham kafi sad ho jatey hai or hamari feeling b kafi bad he hoti hia dear meri to try hoti hai k me forex trading me small size ki trade he karo kio k ager kisi trade me loss b ho to ham ko zyada na ho jaye....

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah it is natural that when you make loss you feel sorry and get angry upon yourself if that loss is made is due to your own mistake but with the passage of time it reduces and you donot get worry so much on loss becasue you understand that this is part of business and you cannot reduce it to zero level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 402 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)