+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 402 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned onty29 is an unknown quantity at this point onty29's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you were to think about less income and don't be greedy and if you are properly experienced and have sufficient data about forex market mean you are able to defend your loss and can get income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ezzat is an unknown quantity at this point Ezzat's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i feel angry when i loose my money at anything and not just foex but the good thing about forex is that you can learn from your mistakes and get more experience to the next time so do not fall in the same mistake again and this is how we learn in forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xczdasw is an unknown quantity at this point xczdasw's Avatar
    Thanks
    off, he rolls it up into a ball and swallows it. 9. Toads live thirty or forty years, and often become quite tame. They will come at a call, and they seem to enjoy a gentle scratching.

Member vbghyg is an unknown quantity at this point vbghyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one fierce stroke of its sharp bill. 11. As a rabbit can not defend itself by fighting, it has long ears to detect danger, and swift feet to get away from an enemy. When alarmed, away it

Banned but is an unknown quantity at this point but's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online forex trading helps you speculate on the price movements in the global currency market. The values of currencies rise and fall in juxtaposition with each other, based on the national and international financial, political and economic status. The loss or profit potential has no difference if the value of .

Banned 5656 is an unknown quantity at this point 5656's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which iActually i must tell the truth my goal is regular pips cause thinking of higher pips can be also count has way of loosing in the market mean while if trader stack on daily or regular income it will be more easier for the trader to get it done with less time of trafing but if trader is aimming higher income the trader will embarck on trading overtime or non rest of trading and putting is investment on great risk in other to gain high pips which i

Banned xczdasw is an unknown quantity at this point xczdasw's Avatar
    Thanks
    upon a robin, a wren, or a dove, and carry it off. [Illustration] 2. This robber is the hawk. Another robber, larger and stronger than the hawk, is the eagle, which we see on the

Senior Member devil04 is an unknown quantity at this point devil04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ofcourse i get angry and every one wil be.coz its a natural phenomenon if someone los he wil be angry on it .but we should learn from that loses so that never hapen again

Senior Member devil20 is an unknown quantity at this point devil20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think k aisa bilkul ha jab insan loss me jata ha to usay gussa to ata ha magar is gussay ko kaboo krna seekhna parta ha aik acha trader bannay k lye.Hum ko ye baat samajh leni chahye k ye aik business ha jis me hamain loss bhi ho sakta ha or profit bhi or agar ham loss me hain to hamain us wajah ko talash krna chahye jis ki wajah se hm loss me gye.

Member S220 is an unknown quantity at this point S220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No we can not.Trading without trading knowledge and experience is impossible.For being a successful Forex trader,every newbie must get practiced in demo and collect every single knowledge about trades and Forex market.Having these things can make trades an easy task to collect real dollars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 402 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)