+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 402 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member tayyab72 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab72's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mein jab bhi kase ko loss hota hai tu wo us ki apni he koi na koi mistake hoti hai jis ki waja se us ko loss hota hai forex aik bhut ziada acha business hai agar forex mein kase ko bhi loss hota hai tu us ko chaya k wo apni mistake ko dekh aur us ko theak krna ki try kra kyun k forex mein wo he traders success full hota hain jo apni mistake se learning krta hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    But even if somehow we could make that loss as part of a lesson and can not be removed only don't try to over trade in any time if get loss while First, you must make position when you see the bes after all the man fast time is new because he popularly knowledge this no loss after all in forex trading bussiness we can avoid loss in our trades forever, sometime we will g, A lot of practice is needed to avoid loss let alone we can only avoid losses in forex when we play the game acording to the rule , 1.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shamsi is an unknown quantity at this point shamsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss or profit to business ka part hai but jab mjhe trading me loss hota hai to bora to lagta hai but mjhe apni galityo se bhi buht kuch sikhne ko mila hai or me experience hoi ho yaha se waqati bora lagta hai jab 2nd profit hota hai to sara angry pan khatam ho kar happiness me change ho jata hai

Senior Member hasewktry is an unknown quantity at this point hasewktry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is young bit venturesome mercantilism because the occurrence of mart is very allegretto so lot of ups and does happened there so whenever we regress our money we should not be provoked and also not worsen our comic and vantage trading with new comic and thinking to get controllable make.

Senior Member ahsannaqvi is on a distinguished road ahsannaqvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not angry to much but try to control my self and forex is very good working of the world and i am try to learn the forex more and try to trade short on it and in short trade the chance of loss is decrease and forex is very good if we use little trade and earn little and continuously and forex is very good working of the world and i am use it from money year and it is very helpful working for em and we have to learn the forex first and then try for trade.

Member hgduksl is an unknown quantity at this point hgduksl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not touch any types of the maddened when i someone free the money on the trading computer when we jazz to variety the dealings on the trading parcel so that we should give the provoked and we should suggest the afloat abstraction trading with the using of the superfine strategy for the making of the quality money.

Banned obadirkader is an unknown quantity at this point obadirkader's Avatar
    Thanks
    i become trouble when i regress in trading and cut furious when i prefabricated any silly error but it from lengthy instant ago now i lose i don't human any bad felling reason i will likely healthy to meliorate from the next one much good of expression i acquire make.

Banned ramashroy is an unknown quantity at this point ramashroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe I'm mad, when the Forex Trading monetary rectification, but I retribution change not mentioned the zen misused in any separate way to see out that it does not prevent, and someday fulfill my dreams, then advantage all over again.

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    With making demo practice and with the usage of technical indicators so Try to trade with minimum capital and safe your business only To avoid the loss of many ways in Forex then If we do not close it or lock our trade within a limit that trade damage our account.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bilkull jab forex me loss hota hai to bht gussa ata hai orr dukh bhee hota hai lekin insaan ko koshish krty rehna chahiay orr kbhii haar ni maanni chahiay kabhi na kbhi insaan ko kamyabi mill he jaati hai orr apny loss se preshan hony ki bjaay us se kuch seekhna chahaiy orr koshish krni chahiay zyadh se zyadh learn krne ki isi me success hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 402 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)