+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 402 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member AbdulRehman is an unknown quantity at this point AbdulRehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes everybody fell but after i feel that i am controlling my emotions and straight going forward for the recovering of my loss so that i can be a professioonal in Forex and became Successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everybody feel depressed when he lose any thing but the thing is this that you should be analyze the thing that why it happened and why you get loss after analyze you will get an idea that what is the reason behind it you should have to remove the mistake which happened and you got loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khalidev333 is on a distinguished road khalidev333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai nay apna capital loose kara hai ye jo ramzan guzray hain en dino mai. muje achi tarah yad hai jab 27th roza tha,tou sehri k baad mai apni trades watch kar raha tha.tou ak trade kafi dino say open ti.vo bi baghair stop loss k.phir hona kia tha mai over trade karnay laga os loss ko recover karnay k ley.phir result mai apna capital pora kho dia.vo meri apni investment ti.vo jo din tha mai kabi bhool nai sakta,kiu k sab ko apna paisa aziz hai.sahi trade management aur achi knowledge aur experienced nai tha.jabi ye nuksan othna para.es ley dukh karnay say acha yahi k ham zayda say zayda practice karen.
    Price Action Tells Me The Story..

Senior Member miansalmanch is an unknown quantity at this point miansalmanch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m ny abhi tak ti tade nahe ki hai kun k ma yahan new aya hn par jaab ma trade karu ga toh ma loss nahe gain karna chaho ga or agar kbhy ho be jata hai to ma ye nahe karu ga . bcoz is ma mere hy galty ho gy

Senior Member Mujahidirshad1 is an unknown quantity at this point Mujahidirshad1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bilkul mujhe khud gusa to ata hay jab mein loss mein jaata hoon lekin is mein ghlti meri apni hoti hay kyun shayad ham sahi tareqay se analyse nahi kar sktay market ko isliay loss dekhna parta hay but los to is buisness mein hota rehta hay.

Senior Member ababa is an unknown quantity at this point ababa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new trader in forex and join forex few days i ago necet trade and not have exeince about losses if it happens in future the i feel sad not angry becasue its gives me good experince

Banned ndgnjjyrr34 is an unknown quantity at this point ndgnjjyrr34's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course i get angry when i lost my money but i soul to restrain myself because ira is not hot for health everything gets worse when you get outraged. So you don't somebody to be aggravated when you mislaid money vindicatory take big rest everything module be ok

Banned fxf is an unknown quantity at this point fxf's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, I think that when i will be facing loss in forex trading so on that time i feel much depressed and very tension that how i recover my lossing money, because i dont have any othre source of income to survivng life constantly, i am fully depend only on forex business. I am not feeling angry when I am loss money at forex. Because of profit and loss is the part of every business..Its my oppinion. Good luck and nice pips, friend.

Senior Member livudhaliee is an unknown quantity at this point livudhaliee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i turn strike when i retro****e in trading and drop stormy when i prefabricated any slaphappy fault but it from polysyllabic reading ago nowadays i lose i don't jazz any bad felling justification i gift likely healthy to retrieve from the close one such category of locution i eff flesh.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes controlling our emotions while trading is really very difficult.I also feel very angry on myself when I face loss or margin call while trading.We must learn to accept our losses as they are part of Forex trading.We must try to learn from them and try not to repeat out mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 402 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)