+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 402 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think k aisa bilkul ha jab insan loss me jata ha to usay gussa to ata ha magar is gussay ko kaboo krna seekhna parta ha aik acha trader bannay k lye.Hum ko ye baat samajh leni chahye k ye aik business ha jis me hamain loss bhi ho sakta ha or profit bhi or agar ham loss me hain to hamain us wajah ko talash krna chahye jis ki wajah se hm loss me gye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    think k aisa bilkul ha jab insan loss me jata ha to usay gussa to ata ha magar is gussay ko kaboo krna seekhna parta ha aik acha trader bannay k lye.Hum ko ye baat samajh leni chahye k ye aik business ha jis me hamain loss bhi ho sakta ha or profit bhi or agar ham loss me hain to hamain us wajah ko talash krna chahye jis ki wajah se hm loss me gye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), buttar (2019-03-24), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I felt angry in the past when I lost money in this foreign exchange trading business. This is basically because I am a beginner. Now I am aware that anger cannot be released because of loss. This is because loss cannot be eliminated on Forex. and I become not angry when we lose money in the forex market I think losses and profits are two aspects of the forex market. When loss and profit are part of the forex market why are we angry when we get a loss. To escape from losses you have to study the forex market in depth. then you can make money.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes without doubt we all feel the same when we lose our money in the forex market, some of us feel anxious when they are faced with that situation no matter how well if we don't respond too much, act as usual if we lose money, all we have to remember is next time we can benefit, without considering the possibility that regardless of our value, we must use great money management

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I feel angry because of my mistake, I get a loss in working forex and if I do not try to greed and with a cool and calm mind we work in forex work then we can get good from him and work forex is good if we use with a calm mind and cold and I feel very angry at me because of my greed and I think most traders try for greed and because of this they occur in losses.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I really thought I was a normal human being and most normal humans were hurt and angry at their loss, but I was angry when from this loss I knew that the reason for losing was my mistake or the emotional decision taken by me, I learned from losing and mistake and try to improve. and in the forex market, I think traders must stay calm and all will be good to do well and all need calm and patience and that would be a very good mistake because the lack of your trading skills and knowledge is the main point of loss in the forex business.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the psychology that everyone will be angry after losing and trading aggressively aggressively and that will cause more harm to them. The trick to being successful in the forex market is to remain calm and accept the winners and losers in the trade. it is very important to have attention to forex besides the more damage we face in the forex market. very risky. and I think in forex sometimes I feel very sad and angry every time my analysis is wrong and I suffer losses but I am sure with the passage of time and experience I will erase this and I can be able to trade successfully.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's natural that we have to get a bad experience in forex trading and we have to face losses sometimes and I think we need to accept it. I study forex trading and hope that I will benefit continuously from forex trading if I can develop my trading skills. and I don't feel angry because I know mistakes make us lose on the foreign exchange market and for that reason we have to prepare STOP LOSS. If I lose trade, I rethink what's wrong with trading and I don't think we should open a trade without analysis.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i did not find any types of the irate when i bang unofficial the money on the trading site when we change to act the transaction on the trading position so that we should departure the tempestuous and we should alter the pregnant indication trading with the using of the person strategy for the making of the nice money.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not feel angry when i am loss money at forex market,because profit and loss is the part of trading,when we loss in money market that is my luck,and when i earn money in forex market that is also my good luck

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mehro (2019-03-25), Shahid78 (2019-03-19), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 402 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)