+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 402 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member shippa is an unknown quantity at this point shippa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure we never feel anger when experiencing a loss, however, because the things we do not want. but anyway, we should always be able to think positively about what we find in the trade. because, the loss is also included as part of our learning process. of loss, we can evaluate our trade, and improve the way we trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luckyab is an unknown quantity at this point luckyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I regain stormy when i red money in forex trading but artifact is state ferule superman not norm i tradition position again i honorable hit out added way that wont employ and i commence from the beginning again so that one day i give fulfill my dreams.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jember is an unknown quantity at this point jember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we as traders will definitely be outraged when we loss and it surely will happen and that is the important thing and we must eliminate the loss was very important and as traders we should be able to do by staying calm, then all would be nice ...

Senior Member cuvo is an unknown quantity at this point cuvo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good topic sir I think i do not feel angry if i loose some of my money in forex trading, and that is becaus i trade using a very good money management and that is also because if i lose any money it is a part of my previous profits.

Junior Member fani. is an unknown quantity at this point fani.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahin.main trading main emotional nahin hoota.main kamm risk main trading karta hun or stop loss use karta hun.main risk reward retio zyaada rakhta hun.agar 20 pips pay tp set karta hun or stop loss main 15 pips lga daita hun.is tarah agar 50% trades bhi successful reh jaati hain to profit aa jaata hai.

Senior Member protapsarker is an unknown quantity at this point protapsarker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes all right I get indignant and every one will be. Because its a unaffected phenomenon if someone loss he will be angered on it. But we should study from that loses so that never haven again when we lose money in the forex market.

Senior Member zarafx is an unknown quantity at this point zarafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think loss ho to sub ko he gusa atha hai. Aur har koi chata hai forex par money earn karhai but trader ko apni emtion ko cantrool karna hota hai. Aur loss ko recover karne k lie ache planing karni chai hai. And fresh cool mind k sath apni mistake say learn karna chai hai

Senior Member realtrade is an unknown quantity at this point realtrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi sir I think when i loss in forex i angry but i improve my mistakes and i do trade and i recover my loss The first failure was angry and disappointed how I always failed and failed in the trade that I did but I'm sure with practice I am sure I am continuously managed and should be successful in my business .

Senior Member forexearn is an unknown quantity at this point forexearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i feel very angry an upset when the lose forex market but just moment i lose the money i am trading be careful.

Senior Member jayjon11 is an unknown quantity at this point jayjon11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i feel very angry every person then he creat a big loss but in this business loss and profit every time but loss is better in the time loss is a creat a good trader in forex market.without loss can not a man good for forex trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 402 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)