+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 402 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally i think incredibly negative in addition to upset as i obtained huge reduction new therefore these kinds of factor manufactured everyone unhappy in addition to stress head yet currently i'm sure foreign exchange is an excellent most significant company where you can study on each of our errors in addition to reduction since these kinds of factor furnished everyone encounters in addition to practical knowledge support everyone to produce a best investor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned KASHIF is an unknown quantity at this point KASHIF's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello frines...The foreign exchange market is used for buying and selling currencies. Naturally with so many currencies in one market, there is bound to be confusion. Tools are the devices that are used to analyze the market which makes the buying and selling of the currencies an easy process..... thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Neelamsukhija is an unknown quantity at this point Neelamsukhija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and profit is a part of life, we should not afraid to it, we should not loss confidence if we loss money in forex, yes that is possible when we loss money we would frustration in our trade becouse there is a big capital is disappear in one moment we feel we should give up this business but we must not upsat we should recover old loss.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother, You should good learn from the your mistake, and should trade in Forex with cool and calm mind in order to get the fruitful result but Forex trader should learn how to lose money in the Forex trading market so that they will not loss all .

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally I consider its true that it is natural that we have to get bad experiences in forex trading and we have to face losses sometimes and I think we need to accept these. I am learning forex trading and hope I will get continuous profit from the forex trading if I could develop my trading skill.

Banned sim4exer is an unknown quantity at this point sim4exer's Avatar
    Thanks
    and I were bankers, we would employ this tactic, too. Wed be completely
    mad if we did not. Do-you-feel-angry-when-you-lose
    True external event risk, short of an outright collapse of the financial
    system, is not really on the bankers radar screen very much any more. It

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear I do think its true that sometimes I feel angry on me because I may took the wrong decision to select a wrong entry point. Here in forex trading all need to select the right entry point to get a good profit or otherwise we have to face loss in forex trading business.

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not more, i was feel angry after loss, but not again. I make loss become a part of my business in forex, then i dont angry anymore when i get loss. Moreover since i can manage my risk well, i still can be relax despite get loss

Member ranjitbaba is an unknown quantity at this point ranjitbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially when i was facing losses I get angry on market why it brings high volatile after creating my position, but when I started learning then I realized that it was my mistake, because either I did a wrong entry or placed stop loss at wrong level, but if my stop loss get hit at right level, I did not care for the loss, because that is a part of Forex business. SO do not get angry when you face loss, because it will bring fear and over trading in your mind which will cause more loss.

Banned sim4exer is an unknown quantity at this point sim4exer's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop orders means traders can conduct their analysis, enter the trade,
    place their exit orders on both the profitable (limit) and losing (stop)
    side of the market, and walk away. For some, the ability to walk away
    from the stress of seeing the outcome is necessary to control the flurry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 402 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)