+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 391 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3909

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Senior Member rajukarmakar is an unknown quantity at this point rajukarmakar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think slow and steady always win in forex trading and we should know that forex traders need to take risk and we gain profit from that risk, I think if we can trade with proper discipline then we can make huge profit from the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the trader have good option to earn some money which is the great opportunity that can we do it for the money making option. The forex is only business who have to lot of option to doing here. The forex have this way to doing great way . I think slow earn the good option to doing great earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fares.9720 is an unknown quantity at this point fares.9720's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saaab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai agar slow trding karte hai fer humre pass es kam mai acha experience hai fer hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ge forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakate hai bai saab ji forex eik worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    make our balance safe thenslow trading will bring smoll profit and in the other way can make jus a little loss and will be very happy with the slow trading and slow profit because it's safe and guaranteed

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    slow and kum earning is business mikamyabi ki tarf ly ja sakti ha and is ka ye matlib nahi ha ke trader kisi bhi risk se derta ha bulke wo fully money mangment per umal kerta ha and is ka reawad kamyabi ki sorat mi hota ha.

Member ocea is an unknown quantity at this point ocea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not be overwhelmed with a feeling greedy, quite the contrary, relax when going to trade, enjoy every existing processes, so you already a step towards a better trader, I myself used to be like that, I always rush that eventually even made my experience a margin call which is very galling

Senior Member surep is an unknown quantity at this point surep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is not a quick way to get rich. it's too risky business and you can lose much money because of forex business. don't take high risk to earn high profit quickly. you should apply good money management to control your risk. take low risk make you be happy and enjoying this business

Member MienhounPK is an unknown quantity at this point MienhounPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is tarah ki batien experienced traders he kar saktey hain i think ya pir wo jo key is waja sey loss kar chukey houn key jinhoun ney kafi times loss kia ho mien ney khud bhi greedy ki waja sey kafi loss kia hai is liye ab mien bhi yeh he sochta houn.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am happy at any trade that i open and end up in profits. I made about 5 Dollars profits in my Forex account in the Week that closed today, I Love it that way. Trying to close in on huge profits causes over trading and it is a tyoe of greed.
    Patience is Key.

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g meray bhai aap nay bilkul theekh kaha ha meray bhai hum jitna slow chalan gay aur jitna low risk lan gay aap meray dost aap ko utna he zayada faida hi ga meray dost es liyay aap ko kam risk lana ho ga magar risk humasha low lan ta k aap ko loss na ho meray dost

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 391 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)