+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 391 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3909

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in this forex trading business I think we should be happy with slow and low risk because we cannot trade and blow our account in short time, if we trade slowly and take a low risk we won't lose big money in a short time so it more better than taking a high risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai bilkul yaha par low risk se fayda hai aur ye fayda rahta hai ki humko dar nahi rahta hai bade loss hone ka bhai, main to yehi kahunga idher humare ko kam se kam risk lekar ke hi chalna chahiye, bade risk par bhai kafi jayda tension aur dar rahta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, if we trade with slow and low risk trading, we will not stress anymore. it is the good way to trade without stress. I spend much time to learn that money management is very important to determine our success in forex trading. I learn to use money management in my trading plan, and i think my trading performance will be improved

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think when trading forex we should be happy with slow trading. Though forex market is a speedy market but the risk point is the high leverage . Many of us who become crazy to make more money and trade very quickly . I think it is risky for traders . So we should be happy with slow trading to save the account.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that in trading we don't have to take big risks as we know that if we take big risks then there will be more chances that we will blow up our account in this process therefore we should try to take small risks and slowly grow our account

Member Noman 4659 is on a distinguished road Noman 4659's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo log low leverage per trading krte hian mere khayal mian aksar happy rehte hain es k sab se bari waja yeh hai k en ko na tu ziada profit hota hia aur na hi ziada loss hota hia. Es tarah aap ka account bhi safe rehta hia.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that Forex trading is not an easy job but it is very risky job and w have to take risk on our capital to earn money from Forex trading. Forex is a best online earning source and we can itself identify the true and false by doing Forex trading itself. Forex is very best for all the peoples and only who can afford loss.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that I don't like when trading and it happens began when slow market something that you have be very careful about that kind of market because it's always killing some and your account might loss all your investment
    Last edited by yin; 2017-02-25 at 12:49 PM.

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, obviously my dear i absolutely think that forex is a complicated and risky so slow trading can help us survive in the forex long time and avoid big loss, I think that if you lack patience, you can not get success or profit in this market.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, slow and low risk trading will not give us high tension or stress. We can be relax and stay calm in a bad situation in our trading. IF we get loss, we still have much capital, and we still can do this trading again and again. Then we can recover our loss and make profit again. We can enjoy this style of trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 391 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)