+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 464 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you prefer to work in Forex?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsankhan341 View Post
    Forex trading py work krna main ish liye prefer krta hon yn kron ga q nk ye world hony wala sb sy bara business hai ish mn koe shaq ni k forex dunia ki bari market place hai kahan py hum trading kr k ek achi handsome amount earn krsakty hn agr ap ishy full time b kren tu ye ek achi choice hosakta hai
    मैं फॉरेक्स बीक्यूज़ में काम करना या व्यापार करना पसंद करता हूं, इसके लिए केवल किसी अन्य निवेश की आवश्यकता नहीं होती है, क्योंकि अन्य व्यवसायों के लिए मैन पावे, मेन्टिनाग मैन पॉवर, ट्रैवल एक्सोइम्स इत्यादि की आवश्यकता होती है और कई या = तो बस इसके लिए आपके दिमाग और आपके पैसे की आवश्यकता होती है। या पूरा नुकसान आपका है

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an good job for anybody who has free time and money to invest It requires no extra skills like man power any office setup etc .It is simple as that.But to be pro in forex requires hard work and good knowledge of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ehsankhan341 will become famous soon enough Ehsankhan341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading py work krna main ish liye prefer krta hon yn kron ga q nk ye world hony wala sb sy bara business hai ish mn koe shaq ni k forex dunia ki bari market place hai kahan py hum trading kr k ek achi handsome amount earn krsakty hn agr ap ishy full time b kren tu ye ek achi choice hosakta hai

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I can earn money as much as i can and start my own business with that earning and can change my life totally that due to these qualities and abilities not only me but all the traders prefer to do work in forex then any kind of another work.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    The result of the trade whether it was as per my trading rules the result of the trade after closing and the comments accompanying it.its very important as it highlights your weak points and can change my life totally that is why i joined this business.

Trusted Member Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo has a reputation beyond repute Joo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,918 Times in 6,831 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    Mere Pyare dost aur fax bhaiyon Jab menu aaya tha uplaksh Mein To Mujhe Koi pass to your bar nahin tha aur na hi Mujhe Koi experience tha yaar ek dost Mujhe refer Kiya Gaya aap armpit wax use Karen aur Mana 423 Anil sahayata kiske Yahan kam kar kar sakte hain dost main kaam Shuru ki awaaz Achcha Alhamdulillah napak Na Rahoon isliye Main Apne Sab doston ko Forex ka Heena Chhoda jata hun ke yahan free Aap Jo Sar Rakh mast Hain

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer to work or trade in forex beacuse this require no other investment only the capital As other businesses requiee man powe, maintinag man power,travel exoenses etc and many or=ther this just requires your brain and your money.no ither thing whole profit or whole loss is yourrs

Banned tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex is so much easy for work here.very easy way to to invest .and very easy to login or register

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Work from home this attracts many people to start trading in forex business because we do not have to work anyone and you can counter that is so for all the loss that you have ever gotten should be to support all your trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    In forex business i can earn money as much as i can and start my own business with that earning and can change my life totally that is why i joined this business for that but i want to make this time more useful for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 464 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)