+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 464 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you prefer to work in Forex?

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han dear i am prefer to work aik kam k leay aik achy insan k hona b zarori ha tbi wo is may apni soch ka muzahra kr sky ga jo shaks is k related koi jan nai sakta wo kbi b is kam may kamyabi hasil nai ker sakta isleay aik acha worker hona bzarori ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-23)

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to work in Forex because the Forex market is so enormous and it is also extremely liquid. Most stock markets around the world are opened only for around 8 hours a day but for Forex exchanges they are open for 24 hours, mondays to fridays. Forex trading is cheaper than stocks and other online business. In stocks, we need to invest about several thousand dollars to start trading but in Forex, we can open an accoun on as low as 100 dollars. people prefer Forex because Forex is safer and more profitable than other online business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to majahar_ali For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-23)

Junior Member Azamtariq333 is on a distinguished road Azamtariq333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More work in forex it is trider every day a lot post in as day in work trider good sir.
    my aim I take van and home and issues my study deeyes dayes

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agreed with you it is a great site for trading and it gives us great platforum for trading online,in this type of trading all of these persons get success whose have great knowledge and expereince of forex trading

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-13), asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017 has a reputation beyond repute israr2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,356 Times in 603 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main islye prefer karta hon ke hum forex karian ku ke forex main humai khain bi jane ki zarurt nae parti hai hum kahin bi trading kar skte hain hamare pas just acha bonus hona chaiye or acha margin hona chaie.

Senior Member atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231 is a jewel in the rough atul231's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bronz View Post
    actually iam not wprk in forex trading business is, because for me trading is forex business, we do not have a boss like in some jobs, we can get unlimited money in this forex trading business if we can do forex trading business this well and we can get a good profit in this forex trading business, but if we do not have good skills to trade, I think we can not earn a good profit here. so we need to learn how to have good trading skills here. and Ford forex is a good climbing business. That's easy too. I really like it because this is an adventure. There is a limit on the number of business menapaki and I only like forex as an investment and business only. I never thought of it as life. So I will set the time between forex and my daily life
    forex trading ko karne ek hi maksad hai bahut jayda pisa hai isme bahut bahut sara pisa kamane ka mouka milta hai isme jo bhi karta hai to bahut pisa kama lega bus usse karna chahiy isske jitna apisa kise bhi bussiness me nhi hai isliy isko sab karten hain .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to atul231 For This Useful Post:

trader654 (2018-07-03)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Forex trading is the great Business and its suits me it has a great earning ways for all type of people. I prefer Forex trading for everyone because if you have Forex trading knowledge you can earn from Forex trading for free by bonus trading system and if you have your own investment money then you can trade by investing your own amount.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), danish555 (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), majahar_ali (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sarfraz786 (2018-06-30), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, I prefer to be flawed in Forex trading because I myself am happy and also the convenience and convenience. In Forex trading, in addition to having changed play really. I would love to be The Almighty where I run in Forex trading. You will be your own personal manager when you do in Forex trading and From me to make a lot of money into trading sites and I can only we have this, me, is a business, is a want to trade on a trading site to start this type is the impact, us, financial conditions for interest and money intentions can also be used to support me.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a beautiful place and lots of good platforms to make so much money and I prefer long term in it to earn so much money and I can get a lot of success to make so much money in this matter .. and main for forex ko iss liey more karta hon k forex aik bhot he acha business ha jis say big get kiya ja sakta ha or iss kam ko part time ya time full time lattice bhe min kiya ja sakta ha or mary liye ya sab business say Best way to earn big money

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is par work karney ka leay good thak ha is time to throw away nhi ho tha or is the best online business in it have so good online business in it already so do not waste time it have good benifet it have business so good it have online business in it has a very good online business in it which i like the people used in it have so good it's the person used and i love it. and I know that the market is very riksy, but it does not matter to me, this is the main reason why I get real skills that I have right now in the market. it is a market of peace for me now, this is why I live there. This is actually a risk, but I do not see it anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 464 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)