+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 580 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5794

Thread: A little learning is dangerous thing!!!

Senior Member haq2fame is on a distinguished road haq2fame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear yes ap ki baat theak ha kay forexm ian humain little learning buhat loss dey skati ha koiun kay jab bi ap is main field mainenterho jao gay ap is mainloss karna suru kar do gya kam expierice sy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SHEHZAD is an unknown quantity at this point SHEHZAD's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do agree with your statement that a little learning is dangerous thing and is right i think because if you have not proper knowledge of any business and not taking proper training you can suffer some huge loss which can effect your future trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned donquixote is an unknown quantity at this point donquixote's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is possible and I can achieve it easily when trading in cross pairs only should get every pip which should move in the forex and i should get some good profit from the forex when ever i want whether in slow market or fast market that I usually take my risk according to my money management and the risk management, as forex trade is a risky trade so i have to take any risk that is its better to set tight stop loss to secure your trade. in case you use 10% margin, then you only have 10 chances to make profit before you.

Banned suzonnt is an unknown quantity at this point suzonnt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex good earning need good learn and Slightly studying can be extremely hazardous factor for almost any particular person. Studying will be must almost all particular person. Yet almost all particular person are usually must excellent appropriate understand for almost any worked well spot. Forex trading is quite excellent marketplace the marketplace are usually must excellent appropriate understand inside Forex trading. With out the can be extremely risk for almost any dealer damage his / her revenue.
    so need good lern and then earn for forex busines and

Banned fahadismail is an unknown quantity at this point fahadismail's Avatar
    Thanks
    g hann ye aisyhe ha jeslay neem mulllaha khatae jaan or iska bht nuqsan hota h ainsaan samaj nhn pata k woh kia kr rha h awh smjta ha k woh thek kr rha ha jab k woh halt kr rha hota ha is ke main wajha b ye he haisly phle insanko knowlefge hasil krna chaye phr

Banned adnan baig is an unknown quantity at this point adnan baig's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am agree with you dear if we have little knowledge about trading and we invest our money than the chances of losing our investment is more than getting profit on our investment. I like Forex.

Banned king118 is an unknown quantity at this point king118's Avatar
    Thanks
    ge ha ya ak acha kam kr he kamkarna hota ha sab ka liy ha forex ak onlin kam ha ha sab ko is maboht pisa milt ha is ma boht pisa har koi kam sakt ha ap ko is ma damo ackot ma tring karn ho ge agr ap ko is maboht pisa kamn ha,

Banned mustprofit is an unknown quantity at this point mustprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    So the situation is profit=9*10=90 pips and loss=1*100=100pips so overall you got -10 means 10pips loss therefore i will not do that thing when i make the trading on forex market rather than this is the correct management of capital, When I used to use TP30 and SL20 or TP50 and SL25 depending on the condition and my analysis like it can be. if you have risk 100 pips, the as well i m newbie in this forex trade line side and i m not sure about the pips i m still learning about forex trade online business i try to know about pips which is good for us when i know i will write.

Banned myfx1000 is an unknown quantity at this point myfx1000's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think if you can to do it trade hen little knowledge is bad for you because if you have a lot of the trading knowledge then you can to do it trade and get him more of the profit because without knowledge then you can not make a lot of the profit tio the trade ,

Senior Member kamranqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point kamranqureshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan aj kal bhot se log thori bhot trading ki malumat miltay he trading ko join kr letay hai or phir jaldi he trading bhe start kr letay hai or phir wo loss kr letay hai khun k un ko zyada malumat to hoti nahi hai jis ki waja se loss ho jata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 580 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 578 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)