+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you real trader ?

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am not real trader. I am a student. i want just make money. So that I could continue my study. My father is a driver I does job in a private sector. His income i very low so I am doing this work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have trading experience of 2 months and 2 days.that makes me a newbie.i have much to learn about forex but i also have some worthy professionals at my back guiding me on my every trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bro
    I am a student and making my study expenses with the support of my parents. SO i have not enough money to invest in the Forex trading business for real account. That's why i am doing Forex trading with the bonus that i get from postin
    good luck to you

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main ek real trader ho aur forex trade he kar raha ho forex sub sa acha business hain muje forex ka alva koi aur business acha nahi lagta hain forex trade sub sa best aur easy business hain

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am real trader main dil laga k trading krta hon aur mahnat say trading krta hon beshak mujhay abhe tak koe profit nhe ho raha lakin main dil laga k trading krta hon.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    I yes i agree with you the experienced traders here have as maximum from 3 to 4 years however the majority of people here have Less than a year and this considered very small period of time because even the big traders when they dont have 5 years experience they still call themselves new to trading.

Member usmanfx is an unknown quantity at this point usmanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha bhai me 6 month sy forex kar raha hn.or is sy bht ache earning kar raha hn forex me kamyab hny ke lye investmesnt ke zarorat hai .ao aik achay mind ke zarorat hai jo meray pas hai or me is sy ache earning kar raha hn

Senior Member fadi786 is an unknown quantity at this point fadi786's Avatar
    Thanks
    no mujhe abhi is ka itna experience nai ha because i am a beginner in this trade but i try my best to become a very good ttrader and i give a lot of my time to that trade

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

i am a beginner but i want to become a very good trader i am not experienced well in forex but i will do my best

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not yet ready to be a good trader. I need more learning and practicing. I hurried in starting real trade and was choked because the task was not so easy and discovered that i need more time to improve my trading skills.

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Filhaal to main abhi forex main learning hi kar rahi hu to main yahi kehna chahungi ki abhi main real trader nhi hu lekin next month jab acha bonus mujhe milega to phir main trading karna start kar dungi real market main

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)