+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you real trader ?

Senior Member opu_huq_2012 is an unknown quantity at this point opu_huq_2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am a real trader in this market i take it professionally and i will run it my whole life i think it is my job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aksymun_fx is an unknown quantity at this point aksymun_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    real trader bnana kalea bhot experince ki zarorat hoti hai aur man inshallah ak acha trader bnon ga ku ka man is business ko bhot time da raha hn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mubasher is an unknown quantity at this point mubasher's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to real trader the best and most cost effective educator and trainer of retail traders and investors in south africa we make a significant difference in the lives of people with a desire to learn how to trade assisting them in becoming successful traders for less them Rs 5000-00 success is measured in the conistency of regular positive results and the management of the losses that occur we understand that developing your skill is imperative and together our coaches and trading programs will guide you and prepare you to take control of your own financial future and make money with trading the stock market

Senior Member opu_huq_2012 is an unknown quantity at this point opu_huq_2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am real trader in Forex market so i think about Forex market it is a real and true and it is good business so i take it my professionally work and i take it my real life now i am trading this market from five years ago so i like it and i love it.

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge main ek atrder ho abahi our forex main real trader bana ka liya main abahi tak study kar rahi jab tak Mara pas acha knowledge yah study nahi hoga tab tak main Forex main achi income na karlo tab tak main real trader nahi ban paogi .

Member peer143 is an unknown quantity at this point peer143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no g main real trader nahin hon kion k is k leyh boht payson ki zarorat hoti hay jo k mayry pas nahin hain han yeh kah sakty hain k main isi main say kama k treader zaror banna chahon ga.

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not real forex trader,I am trying to real forex trader.If you hard working in forex,you will be successful in forex once a time.

Member goodluck44447746 is on a distinguished road goodluck44447746's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear main ne to abi trading start ki hai or mujy real trader ban'ny k liye boohat c mehnat karna hogi.... Lykn mujy umeed hai k main real trader ban skta houn .....

Junior Member nizarnizario is an unknown quantity at this point nizarnizario's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Im Not But Im Triying to be one;

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abi forex main expert nahi huwa ho forex main real trader wo he ban sakta hain jo forex main bohat zayda expert ho aur apne exoerince sa forex sa acha earn kar raha ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)