+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 151 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member maka is an unknown quantity at this point maka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir, last month i made 12 posts but till now i do not get bonus of December. please kindly help me to check this. tks sir!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir i am not receive my bonus please check my account

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No One has got Bonus for this Month still. Wait for the Process, IFX pays between 1st - 7th of every Month. So, there is no fix time for that, just wait for the Process. IFX is paying Bonus for the past 42 months without Fail. So, don't create Panic Among Members..

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Member FAHEEM66 is an unknown quantity at this point FAHEEM66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboss View Post
    Dear abi tak kisi k b bonus nai mila ha bonus 5 date tak pay ho jata ha is liya ap fiqar mat karo or posting start karo ap k ajl kal m bonus mil jy ga.
    T guidelines k lya bot thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FAHEEM66 View Post
    Hi moderator i want to know that why i didn't received December bonus please reply me and tell me the reason and conut and chek my post please give me my bonus that was 120$ please i will pray for your long live
    Dear abi tak kisi k b bonus nai mila ha bonus 5 date tak pay ho jata ha is liya ap fiqar mat karo or posting start karo ap k ajl kal m bonus mil jy ga.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi moderator i want to know that why i didn't received December bonus please reply me and tell me the reason and conut and chek my post please give me my bonus that was 120$ please i will pray for your long live

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear moderator i request to you that please lift the ban from my account no or user name NaveedPK because the last night i was surprised when a sudden message appeared that your account ban due to copypaster.Dear i never made any other thread copy past and i repetitive so many threads due to the internet failure.so it can be easily conform from my posting. so its my request to you that please take the ban from my user name account NaveedPK.because i have worked one and half months and now my bonus is 315.6$ so please do not waste my struggle save me from so much tension and fed up situation.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

the same think is happening with me my dear friends and i baned last night also. and i am very much upset and need help from yours friends

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

sir pleas take the ban form user name NaveedPK

Junior Member mahbub_islam is an unknown quantity at this point mahbub_islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please ban this account

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi moderator i don't receive December bonus plse help me and pay to me bonus

Senior Member david is an unknown quantity at this point david's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hav not get decemeber bonus my account balance 00 i have earn 93$ and its show 00 where is my bonus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 151 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)