+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts.

Sir, this message displays on my profile and i have told you many times that this is the only account i am participating with and have requested you many times to ban my all other accounts if associated with this computer and you have even banned all of 'em . And even after requesting you so many times for last few days you still banned this one. This is totally unfair, i have really work hard to share my info. and knowledge and when it comes to give bonus for my work on the first day of this month you just banned this account and telling me that it is no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program.
    Do you have any proof that i was involved in any cheating activity or you simply dont care about your members ?
    It is requested that you may kindly look into this matter and please provide detailed clarification on this subject .
    Thank you sir.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arelonso2015 View Post
    Dear lovely moderator / admin,

Should be informed., I had registered new account within this forum with new email address and new Instaforex account.
    This new account has been registered under this forum affiliate code of "portalforum". Thus, I need your kindness to activate my indian forex account with my new instaforex account as stated below:

Indian Forex Account username: forexdestiny2016
    New Email Address: forexdestiny2016@gmail.com
    New Instaforex account No.: 7525280

Thank you.
    You cannot have more than one account on this forum. After u read this message.. PM me to Ban your Account.

And, then u will be able to use your New Account.

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Member arelonso2015 is on a distinguished road arelonso2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear lovely moderator / admin,

Should be informed., I had registered new account within this forum with new email address and new Instaforex account.

This new account has been registered under this forum affiliate code of "portalforum". Thus, I need your kindness to activate my indian forex account with my new instaforex account as stated below:

Indian Forex Account username: forexdestiny2016

New Email Address: forexdestiny2016@gmail.com

New Instaforex account No.: 7525280

Thank you.
    ~New Year 2015, New Goal & Ambition in my life~
    Arelonso 2015

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by M.USMAN View Post
    Dear, Moderator mera account detach kar day. Thanks

Your account is detached..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear, Moderator mera account detach kar day. Thanks

Member WaheedRana is an unknown quantity at this point WaheedRana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my bonus of month of october is not transfer to my account . may any moderator chek the reason of that.

thanx

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neil92 View Post
    Hello Mod,

I have not received bonus in my trading account for this month. what is the reason ?

dont get panic,rule of bonus is first week of month,so please wait..

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Mod,

I have not received bonus in my trading account for this month. what is the reason ?

Member muezbinayaz is an unknown quantity at this point muezbinayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir

It is impossible that my new account 1458296 also attached an other profile because I opened this insta Forex account today on 1430Hrs with link given by forum.If you don't want give me bonus please delete my account.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muezbinayaz View Post
    sir
    I recive a massage from your side dated 26-10-15 that my bonus will not transfer to my insta forex account 5409217 because it is already attached .I did not know this thing before that insta Forex account can't attach with two forums at a time .I had been stop working on other forum and send request to mt5 .com for deletion of account and also i did send a to mail instsforex anti fraud department their answer revived to me they says "you are contect to forum administrator for solution of problem " .Please give me a chance to add new insta forex account in bonus of post window or send me monthly bonus on recent account.Please help me I have no money for trading and have big desire for it.That is my true statement. Please please solve my problem on urgent bases.
    Check Your Profile..I have left a Message on your VM..Do as said to receive Bonus.

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)