+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 151 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the pending request and complaint in this thread has been processed...

And, all those who were awaiting for their account approval is also been processed....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kasu View Post
    Dear Sir,
    I received a status that I am not able to collect my bonus because I am registered with mt5 forum account.kindly help me out I am not interested anymore with mt5 because my brother used it.I want to work with Indian forum kindly tell me what steps I should take to receive my bonus.

Regard
    Qasim Akbar
    You will have to deattach your account from mt5 forum and get your account banned permanently to receive bonus in this forum...

And, to deattach and close your account request the mt5 moderator to do so...

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned tayyab3 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab3's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear sir i am post more then 20 comments on forum plz kindly approve my account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tayyab3 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member kasu is an unknown quantity at this point kasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Sir,

I received a status that I am not able to collect my bonus because I am registered with mt5 forum account.kindly help me out I am not interested anymore with mt5 because my brother used it.I want to work with Indian forum kindly tell me what steps I should take to receive my bonus.

Regard

Qasim Akbar

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kasu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned prince sami is an unknown quantity at this point prince sami's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my account there were 47 dollars but today it shows zero i want to know the reason???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to prince sami For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eenendha View Post
    I do not understand, why my account forum can not receive the bonus from this forum. Its always written You are Not allowed bla bla bla.... Actually, I dont have any account in the other forum. Just in this forum only. Dear admin, please help me!!! Thanks
    You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fxmoney For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member eenendha is on a distinguished road eenendha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand, why my account forum can not receive the bonus from this forum. Its always written You are Not allowed bla bla bla.... Actually, I dont have any account in the other forum. Just in this forum only. Dear admin, please help me!!! Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to eenendha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xfarhan View Post
    hey there admin and mods guys i got a problam

yesterday i got 815 post but today i saw it was something 797 what is happend ? and followed the rules and i always obey in any forum help me out and my balance is not updating is there any maitainence is on going ?

some of the duplicated threads might have been deleted and thats why your posts also get reduced which where posted in the duplicate thread.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to win For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by elite View Post
    Please i need a help and i want to open my live account, for i have hinted that the only account that will be acepted is the one from forum link. i dont want to make any mistake thats why i am asking.
    Just visit www.instaforex.com.

when you are filling the form to open live account, write the word "forum" in the affilate box. thats all bro, onye naija
    Patience is Key.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member elite is an unknown quantity at this point elite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please i need a help and i want to open my live account, for i have hinted that the only account that will be acepted is the one from forum link. i dont want to make any mistake thats why i am asking.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to elite For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 151 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)