+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 151 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Junior Member shaniboy is an unknown quantity at this point shaniboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kindly please approve my account i will b very thank full to u !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shanishakeel is an unknown quantity at this point shanishakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kindly sir dear Approval my account i will very thank full u kindly Approval my account .

Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shanishakeel is an unknown quantity at this point shanishakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir kindly approve my account , kindly i will b very thank full u ! kindly dear sir

Thanks

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ar.traders334 View Post
    hello sir i have a problem.i have a single connection i my home.i am already using my account on this connection but now my brother also want to join this network can i use single connection on multiple computers.if i post on wrong place then sorry for this.but please help me on this matter..and give me solution..thanks
    You can Post, Like that we don't have any problem but if you are using same internet connection then your IP's will get matched at somepoint (if your internet is producing Dynamic IP's) and if your IP's gets matched then you will disabled permanently by the system from receiving bonus in this forum....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Junior Member shaniboy12 is an unknown quantity at this point shaniboy12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kindly sir approve my account i will b very thank ful to u

Member ar.traders334 is on a distinguished road ar.traders334's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello sir i have a problem.i have a single connection i my home.i am already using my account on this connection but now my brother also want to join this network can i use single connection on multiple computers.if i post on wrong place then sorry for this.but please help me on this matter..and give me solution..thanks

Senior Member wajidkhan is an unknown quantity at this point wajidkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear moderator i also request you that solve this problem that also faced by me and some other members

that i didnot recieved my bonus of month july due to your complaint that is

(You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum.)

but i say that other forum don't complaint whether you are registered on other forums or not they don't complaint and also gives bonus every month

so i request you that please give us our accumolated bonus so that we can start trading.i think you will think about it

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wajidkhan View Post
    dear moderator
    same probleme with me i attach forum on mt5 english but i doesnot wotk on it for long and i giveup tha forum after approval of my account on mt5 indian.
    i also worked alot on it i have accumaleted a bonus about 120 dollar now moderator says that you can't recieve bonus because you are registered on another mt5 now i request to modrater that please please send me my bonus i was waiting for a month to start trade and i can't wait more i will also remove my attached account on mt5 indian this month on 08-24-2013.so please i request you that that give me my accumalated bonus
    You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum.
    you have not detached your account from that forum so you will not get bonus from this forum so first detach your account from mt5.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member wajidkhan is an unknown quantity at this point wajidkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear moderator

same probleme with me i attach forum on mt5 english but i doesnot wotk on it for long and i giveup tha forum after approval of my account on mt5 indian.

i also worked alot on it i have accumaleted a bonus about 120 dollar now moderator says that you can't recieve bonus because you are registered on another mt5 now i request to modrater that please please send me my bonus i was waiting for a month to start trade and i can't wait more i will also remove my attached account on mt5 indian this month on 08-24-2013.so please i request you that that give me my accumalated bonus

Senior Member skype is an unknown quantity at this point skype's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir, there is any limit of posting ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 151 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)