+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 216 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without planing,i never do trading because it is really very tough work.so i always use stop loss and take profit in my trades.in this way i save my all capital from big loss.instead of this i always trade with low lot size.it also saves me from big loss.these are my working plans in this business and i must say that loss and profits are the part of business and by using experience a trader can make money easily..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend profit aur loss to her business ka hisa hoota hay aur zroori nhi ap ko loss zroor hi ho ga agar ap nay forex trading ke baaray kaafi knowledge lia hay phir ap nay trading start ki hay to koi waja nhi ke ap ko zroor nuqsaan hi ho ga...aur agar for example agar mjay nuqsaan ho b jaye to may himat nhi haarun ga forums may posting kr ke again and again bonus bnaon ga aur trade krta rahun ga jb tak may kamyaab nhi ho jaata.... ji haa mera to bikul hi alternative plan hai kyoki agar mai kabhi bhi loss hu to mere paas ek achha plan hai kyoki ami posting karke phir se money earn kar sakta hu or ise market me laga sakta hu kyoki mai samjhata hu ki aisa koi business nahi hai jisme loss na ho sab me hota lakin forex offer deta hai ki hum post kar ke humm kama sakte hai mera to alternative plan yah hai ki mai apni jivki nikal saku.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is there an alternative lan yes there is an alternative plan if you care to look at it because the methods we use are always well focused on the different stands we see there in the market and for the good of every trader we have to know how good we are in trading forex and for these we have really identify the given spreads of a trading sport. always have a plan "B" bahi jee forex aik business hay aur es me loss b hay aur profit b es liye main to ye hi kahoun ga kay agr aap kay pass himat nhi hay to aap es me kamayab nhi ho pain gay es liye aap ki kamyabi kay liye zrori hay kay aap es me himat se kam lain aur pereshan na hon

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pass sabhi ashe and bure plans he isme koi shak nhi he forex me aap ashi planing ke sath ash trade kr skte ho jitne jiada plans hoge utna hi asha aap isme income hasil kroge bhai planing ke sath sacth hi chalta chahie hmme je bhut jaruri he

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the trading plan does not have good results should be modified or changed. A trader must have an alternative plan to use in emergencies. When an investor makes his strategy, he has two or three plans also give good results but have lower performance. These should not be excluded because they can be useful in the future. Bhai mai tou hmesha say koi na koi new trading system ya phir new indicators ko demo mai test karta hi rehta hon. Is ki waja yahi hai kay kal ko agar mera system kaam nahi karta ya mujhy achay result nahi miltay to mai kisi aur option ko use kar sakoon, alternate plan hona aik buhat acha edge deta hai aap ko market py.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah brother bilkul mere pass forex business men trade karna ka best plan he jis plan ko follow karte howe trade karta hon, har chez possible hoti he trader ke experienced and planned per, agar ap well educated plus good experienced ho to ap asani se kisi bhi good strategy aur plan ko follow karte howe successful trade kar sakhte ho. i think a good plan b is already included in the strategy plan b in my understanding is the placement of stop loss and it is very important to use that because otherwise we can harm ourselves.forex can be uncertain and one should have a plan B. while trading i cover my loss making positions by opening opposite positions to nullify the effect.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We traders should prepare the planning & strategy according to the market situation and having some alternate plan because the Forex market can suddenly change his direction. Market analysis is most important part of the traders with the information of world economy news, because news mainly impact on the movement of trend. I will never change my trading system, you give impoverishment to update in tell to drop experience and get statesman inclination and, in few cases, there is no beggary to drain any many second than what is the prizewinning way for me. Sun, my method change is a way to modify trading, piece sometimes.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use alternatives to undergo trading at night or sometimes use a variety of systems that can make us get more results and also we are not easy to loss. Suppose we experienced floating minus 50 pips. then I would use averaging techniques again by opening the same lot and op with the same system. That way, when we experience a plus then we will get more results than ever before. I can within the dealing web page subsequently we can easily produce this dealing within the daeling web page then in the event we've got to make sue i am doing time frame dollars subsequently weened to seek to the revolutionary position i am also believe is that if you deprivation to garner many note then i consider is that it may change your time in rattling con experience.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader ko kabhi bhi trading me high volume ke sath me tradign nahi krna chahiye, agar koi trader trade lgata hai and usse loss face rkna padata hai uske bad trader ko apane emotions pr control krna chahiye kyo ki agar emotions pr control nhi hoga to trader fir se invest kr ke high volume ke sath trade lagayega jo ki sahi nahi hai kyo ki ho skta hai market fir se aapke against chla jaaye trader ko forex ko bussiness ki tarah treat krna chahiye plus rules ko strictlly follow krna chahiye.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cant say I really have a back up plan but mainly there is always a mistake that costs you in every wrong trade so you usually keep on learning from your mistakes till one day there are no more mistakes and you are an expert. For instance, I used to keep my profits instead of removing them and they would all disappear then I wouldn't go through the news before I open a position I think every trader should have an alternative plan. Yes i have an alternative trading plan. It is because forex is a very risky trading business. In here facing loss is very common think. And most of the worst thing is sometimes loss comes without knocking door. In that case if a trader made an alternative plan, then he will able to prevent the loss. Because it is possible that a particular plan may not work for a single time, but it doesn't happen every time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

ubifx (2020-07-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 216 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)