+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 216 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading sy Trader ko good earning ho gy Trader ko Trading ka plan best krna hy aor Trading ky liay learning krny hy is tarah sy Trader ko good profit ho ga aor Trader ko loss kabhy ho jay phr Trader ko experience sy Trading krna hy aor is main working krny sy loss cover ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sid3 is an unknown quantity at this point sid3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mn hamesha techincal trading k sath sath news pey trading b karta hun or jab b mujhe technical loss hota hai to mery pas hamesha news ka b plan hota hai or jab news ati hai to mn is mn trade kar k profit banata hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yin View Post
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that i do not have an alternative plan and i use the strategy plan it is enough to make smart profits for my life. so before trading planning is more important to make profit and to avoid losses to do that place the take profits and stop loss option in the open trade position.
    Maybe I look more busy than others because it may be the way I do this is more complicated than what others do. But with their planning another or in other words, we have an alternative plan and it will be a good advantage for trading we do. Suppose you're floating high. There are a lot of people do cutloss. but I prefer to calculate and also use the averaging method or hedging.

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan jnaab g haamesaah mee aapnaa backuo plan bana kaar raakhtaa hoo jjab g jaab zroraat paar jaay mujheey too mee woohi usee kaartaa hoo jnaab g saabkoo aesee hiinkaarnaa cjahey jnaab g isi mee faaidaa haai jnaab g sabka

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think alternative plan should be learning more about forex, when you lose all your investment it due to lack of knowledge, trading skills and understanding so what you need to do is to learn more about forex trading properly.

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, surely I do believe that in forex trading business I have two strategy to trade the forex market trading business and if the first one is not working very well i will swtich to the second strategy to make my good amount of money in the forex market trading business

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko must hy k woh Forex Trading main loss ziada na hony dy aor Trading main care sy kam kray aor Forex Trading main loss ho jay phr Trader ko hard work krna hy aor Forex Trading main experience say Trading krny hy loss cover ho jay ga

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Cool Do you have an alternative plan?
    lifetime low on four occasions. This example is a trifle deceiving, for these
    tables only consider the last year in the life of the contracts in calculating
    contract lifetime highs and lows. This policy may be a tiny bit distortive for
    markets whose contracts can live for yearsbonds and notes, crude oil,

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that i do not have an alternative plan and i use the strategy plan it is enough to make smart profits for my life. so before trading planning is more important to make profit and to avoid losses to do that place the take profits and stop loss option in the open trade position.

Member elgazawy1992 is an unknown quantity at this point elgazawy1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i respect the market for do not loses and put stop loses point confirmation whether a person can make consistent profits from forex market or not, after getting confirmation, you started your journey, I also did the same, I got the confirmation first, then I realized that I can do it for future. I spent a lot of time in learning and practices, still doing, and now I am making my monthly income from

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 216 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)