+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 216 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab kabhi mujhe loss hota hai to mien usi strategy ko change kerta hoon koi new strategy ko use nahi kerta kyun k aik hi strategy ko change ker k perfect strategy bana skate hai .koi bhi new strategy pe kaam kerna phir se start kerne jesa hota hai jis mien phir se bohat kaam kerna perta hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading we must also prepare alternative plans to others, if only because serving the first plan does not change as we planned, then an alternative plan must be implemented to anticipate the things we do not want to happen to us to trade with the poorer. And this alternative plan must be planned before we start trading, or alternative plans that we put in our trading plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing to slow down and move away from the application is to get a lot of money from the application on the loss of the application, even if it is losing applications every week, It is possible to buy FOrex every day and have no tension and that is why we can learn more about Forex and learn more about application education and his knowledge of applications. ho and If you want to lose weight, you have to lose weight if you want to talk to him or you don't want to do any business related to your business or you don't want to do business with other people or you don't know what to do next , You lose your money. The opportunity to benefit from you will be given to you.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are no plans though we know that the Forex business is the most difficult and risky business in our world. So, no one can benefit in an easy way and that is not possible but for you it requires a lot of ideas, knowledge, and experience to trade on Forex. So of course you have to learn about Forex trading. and it's a good thing if we have alternative plans, many plans also mean we get a lot of profit opportunities, because we can enter into any condition, such as floating minus or plus, both of which we can use as an opportunity to make a profit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i have no the second plan in the forex market. I am try to open the one plan & totaly work on this plan. We are good work in the forex market. So i am suggest the peoples that work on the one plan. So in this way they are good work in the forex market.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-30)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the goal of every trader, wanting to be a better trader, for that we need to try harder, and I am sure, if we try harder, we will get whatever we need according to our abilities, namely the future plan I am about a demo account is financial forecast, I want to earn this income to make a bright future and So, I don't think for the future now, now I have to protect losses. However, if the situation becomes positive, in fact, I haven't given the best 100% for my trade.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is international money that produces a good way to make money so I want to be able to trade with at least 10 thousand that I think forex is the best way to succeed in my life. everyone must plan for the future only and more and more people will be involved with Forex trading, but at this time I continue to improve my trading strategy, skills and knowledge in preparation for my trading goals. as a future plan I first taught my child every family and I wanted to make forex traders every door to door in my country because most people were poor so forex would be a way of getting into the pressure of every education person.

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its good things if we have an alternative plan, many plans also means we get a lot of profit opportunities, because we can enter into any conditions, such as in a state of floating minus or plus, both we could use as an opportunity to make a profit.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haaan humain chaya ka ek acha saa plan rtetyarr kerian jis se humauin sirf profit ee profit hio kun ka jab humainioiss main se proft nhi hota hai toh humainioiss per kam kerny ka koi faida nhi hai isleya humain chaya ka iss per kam kerain orr is jain se acha profit hasil kerain

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ki baat theak hai k ak trader ko market mai trade krtey waqat ak sey zada plan set krnba chahey. Jis sey wo market mai zada best preform kr sakty hai. Aur wo market mai regular earning hasil kr sakty hai. Forex market mai jo trader proper plan set krtey hai tou en key lye trade krna asan hoti hai aur wo apna target asani set hit krtey hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 216 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)