+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 216 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member hmalik is an unknown quantity at this point hmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my daer wesy to agr rules ko follow kar k is indian forex tradimng business me trading ki jay to kam se kam loss hota he or agr zyada loss ho b jata he to is me preshamn hony ki bjay is loss se knowledge hasil karna chahiy posting kar k hasil hony waly bonus se dubara trading karni chahiy
    Just chill

Senior Member opang is an unknown quantity at this point opang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I have not included successful in this business but I keep the spirit.Will keep trying until it works.I still have some way to be done to continue to try to resolve any problems that makes me always get the loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ah Syarifuddin Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ah Syarifuddin Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I lose my capital that I have not had other plans besides looking for a job because until now I was an unemployed man who can not make money in the forex except when profit and loss, but when I would throw my money at no charge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdmakbol73 is an unknown quantity at this point mdmakbol73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i have alternative plan in forex trading.If i gift change in prevalent strategy i dispense diametrical strategy.It can represent by your dmonstrate ground.

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However either way by always striving and trying to be sure that one day we will get what we want and are also in line with expectations namely and now i am in learning and process for them as well want to recover my lost account during my previous trading years so I can get back on my feet with full determination let alone seriously I study and practice in my daily routine plan is important its can make us get motivation

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good plan for future in forex trading to achieve consistent profit that In the future I am going to establish a good famous broker accordingly and we all know earn money is so simple in forex but survive is so much harder with i dont have too many targets of future plans i just wants to makes money to put them in good use for my families's sake in fact besides i want to become a very good fund manager in future

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Online forex trading is a result of analysis and calculations must be careful, otherwise the destruction and losses will come over. thus the trader should make alternative plans to be able to avoid the crash, one way is hedged, with the hope that prices will move as expected. least minimal loss experienced is going a bit. it is my way to make alternate plans to avoid losses that much.

Member chfmahabub is an unknown quantity at this point chfmahabub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acceptable very well We have zero any kind of alternate prepare but mainly because until eventually now we are successful inside foreign currency trading, in case there happens this sort of get rid of i do not care mainly because is it doesn't portion of business and also we have to deal with in which in the slightest, nevertheless with regards to continuous get rid of then can be we enroll in another trade.

Senior Member mridha.pintu is an unknown quantity at this point mridha.pintu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i have an alternate plan always which is i am using in alternate time i mingy when i am losing my money in forex or my strategy is not working then i am trading with my bonus it is helping me to get noises.

Member usman456456 is an unknown quantity at this point usman456456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek aisa busniess hai jis main risk bhut zada hai aur main ne wase itna back up rakha hoya hota hai ka agar mujhe loss hu jai tu main start start kar sakta hu aur dobara se main apne mistake nahi dhorata. ju ka ek year main kabhi kabhi hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 216 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)