+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 216 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In future i will continue my try in forex trading and i am sure that i will become a good trader one day after all Do we have good forex plans If the answer is hen why do we face some losses all the time so and my aim is to be a good and famous trader in the forex world so best plan for future of forex trading is to achieve consistent profit then Otherwise couple of minutes are enough for your all out sufferings and After earning some money in forex market I have got more interested and now I am a part time trader in future I want to be a full time trader so that I can earn more and more money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mudasir5050 is an unknown quantity at this point mudasir5050's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han dear mein trade karte waqt aik plan tarteeb deta hun k kis tarah trade karni hay or uss par amal karta hun or greed nahi karta or market ko achiu tarah aanalyse karte k trade karta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in case we're creating your trading within the trading web site and then you can produce your trading within the trading web site after which it in case we will need to note that we're creating the reduced dollars and then we ought to make an effort to the modern position after which it you can capable of produce the favorable amount of your earnings within the trading web site.

Member NiSha WaLter is on a distinguished road NiSha WaLter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar alternative paln....ak e hota hai. . . .or wo posting hoti hai. . . .jab app losse kar jatay ho sab kuch market mai tou ap chup krk posting karna start kr detay ho. . . . . gud luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NiSha WaLter For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shimulmoni is an unknown quantity at this point shimulmoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no alternative plan because till now I am a well confident trader in forex trading market. If there comes such kind of loss I dont care because its a part of any business and we have to face it, but in case of continuous lose I have to go for other trade.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shimulmoni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member kriss is an unknown quantity at this point kriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think as traders we must be focused and do and do all need the process and the plan in trading is a very important thing and all will be good with focus. and as traders we must remain ready and all will be good and as traders we should always remain patient.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kriss For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Mohamed Kamel is an unknown quantity at this point Mohamed Kamel's Avatar
    Thanks
    currently i don,t have any plan to trade and i just use my technical analysis to open orders , a lot of traders prefer to use plans but me prefer to use technical analysis and apply the result of economic news in any chart , don,t be in a hurry to find plan ,train on demo and you will find it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mohamed Kamel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member arsi709 is on a distinguished road arsi709's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    assalam o alaikum dear sir i have plan i am always start my trade with good trading plan. Beacuse without plan forex business so much hard business for me. I am try to earn lots of profit from forex business. Thats why i am believe this if i have a good plan then success very easily possible for me. So thats why i am make plan before starting trade.

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guarantee you i will and one day it will be a reality actually its already a reality in my mind IN forex my future plan is to be successful and earn huge money My future target is to be expert of forex market instead of Forex trading is a great opportunity to make money and the more you learn forex the more you can make money

Senior Member sumonpaike is an unknown quantity at this point sumonpaike's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a plan and by the plan i leave be eliminate serious and i anticipate this is the soul for me to head morality and i instrument be do champion by the forex swop and i cogitate this is the best for me to eliminate line

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 216 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)