+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 216 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I actually do think i do not like the short cut in the forex trading and also to understand the business of the trading so forex is the open and world wide business which is most of the people involve to understand and to doing the actions to gian more and more in the short time and also short investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moneytalkgood is an unknown quantity at this point moneytalkgood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay well I have no any alternate plan yet because till now i am doing well in forex trade , and if there comes such lose i do not care because it is the part of business and we have to face that in any way , but in the case of continouse lose then may be i join any other trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aymen Arfaoui View Post
    In case your loss to your capital
    Or your strategy does not work
    Or any reason make you lose in Forex

Do you have an alternative plan drawn up in advance to apply to start from the beginning again?
    I am a new trader here in forex trading and I am concentrating on one strategy and I have no alternate trading plan, I think if we can trade with proper learning then we can easily make profit from the same winning strategy.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there comes such lose i do not care because it is the part of Forex market business and we have to face that in any way you have money again for the compensation so there must be a plan in case of any sort of these things implemented other plan in trading.

Senior Member mukas is an unknown quantity at this point mukas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I personally believe that i do not have an alternative plan and i use the strategy plan it is enough to make smart profits for my life. so before trading planning is more important to make profit and to avoid losses to do that place the take profits and stop loss option in the open trade position.

Banned seerat12 is on a distinguished road seerat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear app ko kbhi be apna plan change kerne ki zaroorat nai perti kun k ager app akkk ache strategy use ker rahe hai jiss se app ko kafi hud tak profit hota hai to phir app ki strategy galt nai hai aur app ko s ko change kerne ki be koi zaroorat nai hoti bus us strategy ko up date kerne ki zaroorat hoti hai phir app ko kse alternative plan ki kya zaroorat .............

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Traders kay pass alternative plan always hona chahye.Our professional traders kay pass always alternative plan hota hai.Alternative plan other strategy hoti hai.Our traders ko pass many strategies hona zarori hai.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first we have to think about is, when we suffered a loss. whether we still have balance in our trading account in order to restore the lost capital
    if we still have the capital to trade, of course, we must have a better strategy in order not to lose for the second time
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Zia45 is on a distinguished road Zia45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to confront of which in the slightest, although in the matter of continouse shed subsequently could be when i sign up for every other deal. my strategies are beneficial using that i begin my dealing with marketplace in addition to it's my job to deal sluggish in addition to steady so the threat should come down,.

Member ranafx972 is an unknown quantity at this point ranafx972's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    karobaar main alternative plan ho to buhat acha hay q kay is main hamain baz oqaat loss ka bhi samna karna par jata hay to us kay hamain chahiye kay aik alag say koi raqm rakhi taaaky hamain loss ki surat main ziada masaail la saamna na karna paray . or ham is man dobara work kar kay apna loss recover kar skain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 216 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)