+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 216 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders ko apne trading plan par faith hona chahiye, unko apne trading plan ke sath pahle demo account par trading ki practice kar leni chahiye aur jab trading plan sahi aur profitable hota hai to phir humen alternative plan ke baare me nahi sochni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont have a good plan b when anything or if anything goes wrong you have to make sure that you know what to do next a good forex trader is the one that does have first and second trading plans to help you grow well and you can trade with well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    There should be multiple trading plan or alternative plan On forex traders trading plan because market does not behave a on the same way always so when the market gets tough all complex you need to know how to overcome that situation

Banned gokiu is an unknown quantity at this point gokiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is sure in which being smart and intelligent is necessary as a successful Traders. without getting intelligent no body can certainly acquired more good know-how. And without acquiring very good knowledge no body may be smart. So it is clear that as a successful Trader being smart and intelligent is necessary and to be smart and intelligent every body must have good know-how, better experience and to do better practice.

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear tarder the mos teffective planning is that you hvae form the loss you can only learn lessons from the loss you can not learn from wins thats the key to sucess

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, generally in forex trading I actually think that i make analysis and find trend so i get limits for stop loss and take profit and this gone wrong and when ever my stop loss limit hit i close my position and concentrate on the next and analysis to recover loss and make profit.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that to me, I have no any alternate plan yet because till now i am doing well in forex trade , and if there comes such lose i do not care because it is the part of business and we have to face that in any way but for some situation, sometimes i improve my trading during in the market, it is the way to recover my system on the market, and i always trade slow and steady so the risk will down.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that forex trading is best business you have no any need to start any different identify playing i am also imagine is that if you want to earn many dollar then i think is that it may change your life in very short time. i dont work on the alternative plan for trading, i just use the normal working plan.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe i do not have an alternative plan and i use the strategy plan it is enough to make smart profits for my life. so before trading planning is more important to make profit and to avoid losses to do that place the take profits and stop loss option in the open trade position.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that when we saw that our plan is not working and our trade always giving us loss then it is sure enough that we having problem in our trading strategy or our knowledge. yes we need to keep a alternative plan for our trading and it should apply when we are facing critical situation .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 216 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)