+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 221 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbirati View Post
    My friend thanks for the tips and I believe that if we have good trading knowledge then we can develop a trading strategy and we can make good profit from the trading business and we need good knowledge and experience too.
    If we want to become a good trader and have our goals and targets defined well in advance and then we should focus entirely on gaining knowledge regarding this trade and the markets and how things work and learn all important things slowly one by one and learn new ways to perform profitable trades .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Firas Selmaoui is an unknown quantity at this point Firas Selmaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear members of the Forex Forum Arabs valued Thank youThese topics and replies value you ask for service members and to increase the experience ForumAnd permeated everyone thank you and we wish more interest :::::;

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend thanks for the tips and I believe that if we have good trading knowledge then we can develop a trading strategy and we can make good profit from the trading business and we need good knowledge and experience too.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main apni taraf se beginners ko yahi salaah dena chahunga k wo ekdum se real trading me na aaye pehle apne aapko prepare kar len real trading k liye uske baad hi isme enter karen. Aapko sabse pehle to forex ki basics aani chahiye joki aap net se hasil kar saktey hain uske baad aap apni ek strategy banaye aur ussi basis par demo me practice karen aur demo me practice money management k saath karen, jab aap consistent gain hone lage demo me tabhi real me fund karke trading karen.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughy aysa lagta hai k newbies ko yaha par zaydah jaldi sai kam nahe laina chayya kafi logo ko aysay daikha hai mainy magar yai bhut galat hota hai balky bhut he learn aur paractise karny k bad he is par kam karny ki zrurat hai humy tabhi he sahe rahta hai trade mai always...

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,210 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner ko ess business me join karte he learn karna shuru karna hoga aur usko patience aur discipline rakhna hoga kyunki ess business me bahut kuch learn ke liye hota hai aur usko sabb internet ke help se he yahan sikhna hoga aur fir demo me practice karna hoga..

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend it is really cool and I think we all need to test many strategy and finally have to develop a good winning strategy and I think we need to test at the demo accounts and have to practice more and more to develop our trading skill.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Member megatouchfx is on a distinguished road megatouchfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner need to learn everytime and every day in the forex market trading business because the forex market trading business is a good good that if you learn you will surely make good profit in it

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Beginner need to learn everytime and every day in the forex market trading business because the forex market trading business is a good business that if you learn you will surely make good profit in it.trader need to have good understanding before earning

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Beginner need to learn everytime and every day in the forex market trading business because the forex market trading business is a good business that if you learn you will surely make good profit in it.trader need to have good understanding before earning

Junior Member wasim82 is an unknown quantity at this point wasim82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sokcool thankss ap na both ache post share k aur ap na acha explain kiya hay forex trading ko. ya beginner k leya kafe help full ho ga aur jo trading kr rha hain un ko b ap k post say help mela ga. ap aur b ache ache post share kiya kra. ma b beginner ko khana chata hun k ap zada say zada demo pr kam kra.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course for me i think this is very nice initiatives for beginners to learn. Newbies need to learn a lot before the trade the forex market. We can get profit when the price go up,or go down. Apply these strategy in demo account very helpful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 221 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)