+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical OR Strategic - What you prefer and why ?

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main na bahi yahi guest kiya hai Forex main new trader ko short teram planing kla stah hi trading karna chiya kiyo ka strat main new tarder un experience full hota hai is liya wo apna waqt ka sath apni planing main changes kar skata but start main short term planing main un ki kamiyabhi hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member defacerious is an unknown quantity at this point defacerious's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use both of them in my trading.. I have a strategy but I use it with some tactics of mine.. my strategy is not like others.. I made it myself. with my knowledge and experience I gathered from my trading.. although its not full proof but my winning percentage is quite good.. this is why I just trying to improve my trading style so that I can predict this market much better than before..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    ye baat sahi hai, ek newbie ke liye short term planning hi jaruri hoti hai, jaise jaise wo is field mein market ko sikhne aur samjhane lag jata hai, waise waise wo apni planning mein bhi changing la sakta hai.
    Short term trading yani ki tactical newbies ke liye achi formula hai par long term trading bhi unko experience ke sath learn karni chahiye taki Forex me woh ache se gain kar sake aur profit bhi bana paye. Forex trading sahi me long term planning se hi ache se hoti hai.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bu'd View Post
    as a beginner and still much in need of learning. I am doing now is training in the short term planning. I have a new master when doing long-term strategy . when there is advice from my seniors ready to accommodate
    ye baat sahi hai, ek newbie ke liye short term planning hi jaruri hoti hai, jaise jaise wo is field mein market ko sikhne aur samjhane lag jata hai, waise waise wo apni planning mein bhi changing la sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every trading we need to have a long term vision whether it is forex trading, commodity trading or equity trading, because short term strategic can give you money but it will not stay with you if you do not spend the earned money wisely.

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    it present form a diverse solvent for it, whatsoever of scalper leave say that scalping is the superior way for trading and get often realise with exclusive pauperism a emotional abstraction for it, and some of them will say that perennial period is hot and safest way to adorn and piddle money at this sector, and i conjecture both of them are redeeming

Junior Member munirhussain is an unknown quantity at this point munirhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up that is the be4st and exlinet site

that is the best and exlinet

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I promote to occupation with both the proper present is with techtical we can get runty profits that can keep us intended and exploit us to controller emotions and patiance spell strategic organisation are ever beneficent when we train angelic realise and these add best arrival

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    it instrument build a several serve for it, some of scalper testament say that scalping is the finest way for trading and get much vantage with exclusive essential a emotional moment for it, and whatsoever of them testament say that stretch statue is peachy and safest way to clothe and piddle money at this enterprise, and i supposition both of them are sainted

Junior Member edywaluyo is an unknown quantity at this point edywaluyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually prefer the strategy, the method tactikal the mind is always working hard, can not relax, easy to stress, and I do not want that to happen. the strategies we can still do other work is more important. trade in the market or working at the office for example. so do not interfere with the work this forex business before principal job

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open