+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical OR Strategic - What you prefer and why ?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    agar ap ik long term trade hain tou ap ko kafi zaydah hard work ki zrurat hoti hai kio k agar ap hard work nahe karty hain tou ap ko kafi problem ka samna ho sakta hai long term trade active karna itna asan nahe hota hai kio k kahe bhea ap ko loss ka samna karna par sakta hai......
    Main to ye kahunga ki long term ho ya fir short term ho, hard work to sabhi mein karni hoti hai, Long term thoda complex hota hai, uske liye sahi strategy hona chahiye, to hum achcha trade kar sakenge bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategic Planning Process To understand the differences better, here are some notable points to consider, with respect to strategic planning. When doing strategic planning, you need to determine, specifically, what outcome you want to achieve

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap ik long term trade hain tou ap ko kafi zaydah hard work ki zrurat hoti hai kio k agar ap hard work nahe karty hain tou ap ko kafi problem ka samna ho sakta hai long term trade active karna itna asan nahe hota hai kio k kahe bhea ap ko loss ka samna karna par sakta hai......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Short term trading yani ki tactical newbies ke liye achi formula hai par long term trading bhi unko experience ke sath learn karni chahiye taki Forex me woh ache se gain kar sake aur profit bhi bana paye. Forex trading sahi me long term planning se hi ache se hoti hai.
    Long term trading karna bahut mushkil hota hai, isliye jaruri hota hai, ki long term trading ke liye kisi expert trader ki madad li jaaye, jitna achcha trading system hoga, market mein utna hi badiya trading kar sakega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member musharaf8844 is on a distinguished road musharaf8844's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen a lot of traders in which scalper , hedger, day trader and swing trader i met all of them and i found only long time trader very successful and only they are very happy with it. And i think we all should go for long time trading. Because patience gives good results in Forex.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex mainly long term plannings are more successful then short term planning,but as I am just a newbie in Forex so till now I have just learned to do short term trading and planning profitably.We can get some quick profits by short term trading if done with accuracy.

Member shawon04 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a handful of scalper definitely will assert who scalping is better means for fx trading and reveal a lot of turn a profit with the help of basically desire a while regarding it, not to mention any of them definitely will assert who long-run might be fantastic not to mention stablest route to dedicate not to mention make a profit at this industry.. it may get a completely different reply to regarding it, a handful of scalper definitely will assert who scalping is better means for fx trading and reveal a lot of turn a profit with the help of basically desire a while regarding it.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is the difference between the two anyway? Is not the English language well, the technical expertise, approach, tactics and strategy still says the same thing.

Junior Member hiplak is an unknown quantity at this point hiplak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depend one you and your trading style some are say the long term is good and safe for investment and have low risk hope its batter then short term. and some are say the short tern is good because its give quick money earn but have high risk so i think both are good if i am good trader.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will build a special declare it, a number of speculator can say that scalping is that the best method for mercantilism and find a lot of profit with solely want slightly time for it, and a few of them can say that long run is nice and safest thanks to invest and create cash at this business, and that i guess each of them ar smart if we are able to master it....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open